Unlimited Soda & More Package

charlielinda

My TA gave me the package once. There was one mocktail that I loved. I can't recall the name of it but it had banana, chocolate, cream and whipped cream, and I don't know if it had anything else. I watch the man make it on the third day of our cruise, and saw that he was using cream. Oh, my the calories! So the next one I asked for skim mike to be use. No problem. Of course with the cream the taste was a little better.

My TA gave me the package once. There was one mocktail that I loved. I can't recall the name of it but it had banana, chocolate, cream and whipped cream, and I don't know if it had anything else. I watch the man make it on the third day of our cruise, and saw that he was using cream. Oh, my the calories! So the next one I asked for skim mike to be use. No problem. Of course with the cream the taste was a little better.

I think that might have been Chococobanana - did it have coconut milk?

• 2 months later...
Since they use the gun for soda, think they would fill my big tervis cup if I brought that with me to the bar? I'm thinking of bringing one to use for both soda and coffee.

I wouldn't see why not. As long as they don't have to touch the gun to the mouth or opening of the container.

Sometimes they would fill a large glass or two then you could pour it into yours.

Since they use the gun for soda, think they would fill my big tervis cup if I brought that with me to the bar? I'm thinking of bringing one to use for both soda and coffee.

It used to come with a cup, I presume it still does. So I would guess no worries.

Yes, the only difference is that if you charge it onboard, it goes on to your shipboard account. If you pre-order, you pay for it at the time you order it.

THANK YOU! I intend to put my costed Cocktail Spending into On Board Credit so could very easily add this to the calculation! I also have Specialty Dining x 3; Photography; Culinary Delights and Gifts fairly well costed. Internet I'm still debating about-as I'm hoping to wake early so I can watch the Golden Princess enter Sydney Harbour on the Web Cam. There's only 1 website that I would miss collecting points on, but the Internet is SO expensive!

THANK YOU! I intend to put my costed Cocktail Spending into On Board Credit so could very easily add this to the calculation! I also have Specialty Dining x 3; Photography; Culinary Delights and Gifts fairly well costed. Internet I'm still debating about-as I'm hoping to wake early so I can watch the Golden Princess enter Sydney Harbour on the Web Cam. There's only 1 website that I would miss collecting points on, but the Internet is SO expensive!

Toto has been off the board since 2011. :(

We miss her posts!

I have people use there own cups even I have seen a person bring a small thermos and they fill it with coke. So I guess the answer is yes. Ron. (The FBI Man)

I bought it on a cruise last year. I ordered it over the phone in advance and purchased the Ultimate Soda and More package. I did note however, that the actual sticker I got for my card still said UKP (for Ultimate Kid's Package). I'd guess they have a bazillion of these stickers left from before the name change. That could well be why the onboard sales item is still called Ultimate Kid's Package.

My experience as well. When I pre purchased on the phone it was called Unlimited Soda & More package. But the sticker on my card said UKP (Ultimate Kids Package). Now that you can pre purchase on your cruise personalizer, it is listed as Unlimited Soda & More Package as well. Just confirming this info so that others realize that it is one & the same. : )

ImageUploadedByForums1439485656.026119.jpg.22e864de284b2ac400c6314280477580.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

On Caribbean Princess two weeks ago there were milkshakes but most of the time only two flavours at a time. No malt shakes and no cherry on the top.

Just to mention, if you are diabetic, forget the soda package unless you drink Diet Coke. NO diet Sprite, NO diet Fanta or any other sugar free drinks available unless you bought in cans.

On Caribbean Princess two weeks ago there were milkshakes but most of the time only two flavours at a time. No malt shakes and no cherry on the top.

Just to mention, if you are diabetic, forget the soda package unless you drink Diet Coke. NO diet Sprite, NO diet Fanta or any other sugar free drinks available unless you bought in cans.

Don't recall seeing diet anything other than Cola on any line:(

Don't recall seeing diet anything other than Cola on any line:(

Yeah, my bad! Should have read the small print!

2014 on the Emerald Princess there were all 3 Diet drinks available from all bars. Shouldn't have expected the same in 2015.

With the upsurge in diabetes maybe Princess could be a little more accommodating especially when the syrup costs 1p (1 uk penny) per litre to make.

On a ship based out if the UK with 80% of the passengers being UK residents they still managed to carry 8000 cans of root beer on the 14 night cruise.

Still mustn't grumble eh!

Unfortunately the 11 teaspoons of sugar in a can in Barq's Root Beer would have put me in to a hyperglycaemic coma. Still the ginger ale IS good.:)

Totally off topic but your name caught my eye. Are you a big Dr. Who fan or is your name a coincidence? I ask because I haven't seen a Doctor related name on Cruise Critic before.