Unlimited Soda & More Package

charlielinda

• 1 month later...

Correct, with the caveat that if we use it at a bar I usually put down a little, especially if I am having multiple drinks.

Hello. I would assume that the service charge that is included is the 15% gratiuity. Is this correct?

Just wait until you sail away from that port. No 8% tax then.

Is there also a tax if purchased while in embarkation port? That happened to us a few years ago on another line. Tax up until leaving port so best to wait until underway? Can anyone post the regular prices of the drinks available with the soda card purchase. How much is a soda or juice regularly?

• 3 years later...

Are thy still using the same sticker that they used awhile back if i remember one said coke another said sprite one one said UKP they where 4/4 by 3/4 on a inch

Just a heads up for UK passengers. If you currently order through your cruise personaliser the price works out at $1.66 to the £ rather than the $1.55 on the high street. I've saved over £20 on 4 soda+ cards by pre ordering.

I bought it on a cruise last year. I ordered it over the phone in advance and purchased the Ultimate Soda and More package. I did note however, that the actual sticker I got for my card still said UKP (for Ultimate Kid's Package). I'd guess they have a bazillion of these stickers left from before the name change. That could well be why the onboard sales item is still called Ultimate Kid's Package.

Edited by Thrak

If I get this for just my husband and I, can we get shakes, etc. for our daughter with it too? Would all mocktails be included with this or are there any that would not be?

The card usage is meant for the card holder. It isn't supposed to be shared.

ALL mocktails are available on the card. You aren't limited to the small mocktail menu on display.

The card usage is meant for the card holder. It isn't supposed to be shared.

ALL mocktails are available on the card. You aren't limited to the small mocktail menu on display.

Thank you! Would I have to have this to get milk for my daughter at meals?

Just a heads up for UK passengers. If you currently order through your cruise personaliser the price works out at $1.66 to the £ rather than the $1.55 on the high street. I've saved over £20 on 4 soda+ cards by pre ordering.

I noticed this too - it's a pretty good deal :)

Thank you! Would I have to have this to get milk for my daughter at meals?

Milk with her meal is included - unless of course you are eating pizza or something like that. In MDR it would be included and I would think in HC as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Do it in plenty of time.

I on-line ordered 4 days before a cruise they got lost had to buy on the first day, took 3 trips to customer services to get it fixed credits arrived on account 8 days after boarding.

Are you allowed to get a couple of drinks on one visit or do you have to keep going up. I have all inc but my wife has soda package

Each card is supposed to be allowed one drink at a time.

There is no restriction on how much time must pass before returning for a second drink.