Show me your aft!

Bustersmom

exactly sox fan, especially thought it would be great to see inside photos as there are not too many that I find when I search or use cabin selection tools. I too was amazed by the hard work done on the ultimate balcony/vent thread, just looking for inside photos as well.

OOOO... I'll play!

Sea Princess in Ketchikan

4854016932_29ebc42519_z.jpg

577 by RickEk, on Flickr

Golden Princess in Mazatlan

2175106426_b2f4ec5788_z.jpg

Golden Princess by RickEk, on Flickr

Golden Princess in San Diego - I have closer photos, but thought this was interesting with the San Diego skyline...

2472110857_e5bde29fcd_z.jpg?zz=1

Golden Princess - San Diego by RickEk, on Flickr

Coral Princess in Limon, Costa Rica

2092775928_f87aca9cf6_z.jpg

Limon - Costa Rica2 007 by RickEk, on Flickr

Island Princess in Los Angeles

1474640973_d5830448c9_z.jpg?zz=1

Island Princess pushing away from the dock by RickEk, on Flickr

Regal Princess in Los Angeles

1493375404_8b88e0d24d_z.jpg?zz=1

Regal Princess 096 by RickEk, on Flickr

I bet that the bar on the Star Princess would be popular for the view. I have never seen anything like that. Looks fantastic.

Took me a minute to figure out what you meant... you're talking about Skywalker's! And yes, the views from up there are fabulous!! One of our favorite places to relax with a cocktail in the evenings, do a little dancing, or just sit during the day and read while facing the aft... the view of the wake is wonderful from up there! :) Though we haven't been on the Star (yet!), there are several ships that have that bar... including the first Princess ship we were on - Caribbean - and until March, the Grand also had it. They removed it from the Grand due to issues with it's structure and weight - Skywalkers on the other ships doesn't seem to have the same issues as they had on the Grand.

I bet that the bar on the Star Princess would be popular for the view. I have never seen anything like that. Looks fantastic.

Took me a minute to figure out what you meant... you're talking about Skywalker's! And yes, the views from up there are fabulous!! One of our favorite places to relax with a cocktail in the evenings, do a little dancing, or just sit during the day and read while facing the aft... the view of the wake is wonderful from up there! :) Though we haven't been on the Star (yet!), there are several ships that have that bar... including the first Princess ship we were on - Caribbean - and until March, the Grand also had it. They removed it from the Grand due to issues with it's structure and weight - Skywalkers on the other ships doesn't seem to have the same issues as they had on the Grand.

View of the wake from Caribbean Princess' Skywalkers...

6020457324_7cf13f4750_z.jpg

Caribbean Princess - 2011 124 by RickEk, on Flickr

Archived