Getting MAD!!!!!

Holey

Robes have been on the personalizer for quite some time, but I have never seen a mattress topper listed to be requested in that section. Since it was only 3 years ago and I check out that section before each cruise, I can't see how I could have missed it. I have had to fax my request for years, which started back when they changed to the new and 'improved' mattresses. ;)

Same with me -- only robes.

The European cruise personaliser does not allow pre booking of anything, it relates to medical and dietary requirements only.

Not everyone uses bathrobes, I find a bathrobe essential, but my DH does not. So, it makes sense to ask if you require one.

As for the egg crate topping, I think I'll wait till I've tried out the bed for comfort, I can always complain to Stewart if we find it too uncomfortable, however, this hasn't happened yet and we've been on most of the popular cruise lines.

Hi Holey.

As usual, us here in the UK are treated differently to US passengers.

We can not pre book bath robes or mattress toppers. Just ask your steward when he introduces him/her self. The robes may not appear until the 2nd day, as they will be being laundered.

They are more than happy to help:D

I just checked my cruise personalizer today for my upcoming and the robes were requested but there was not a option to request a mattress topper.

That said, one of the first things I do when I get on board is request one. I wonder if I could get one for my side of the bed only? Mr.QT LOVES the Princess beds as is.

They have both twin and queen mattress toppers. Just request a topper in a twin size for YOUR side of the bed. Shouldn't be a problem at all. ;)

On our cruise on the Emerald they ran out of the egg crates. We sent a fax and I received a call from Princess saying that they did not have any more. It was the first cruise after a TA, so apparently they were very popular with those on the TA. I thought it was nice that they call to apologize.

Actually in the world of the politically correct' date=' it's not "steward" either....cabin attendant is more PC. ;)

Unless his name is Stuart.[/quote']

Thats what they like to be called on airplanes here in UK, but usually are referred to as trolley dollies, or in a less than complimentary way as cart tarts.

Unless their name is Stuart of course, and even then it might be sometimes appropriate...............

Thats what they like to be called on airplanes here in UK, but usually are referred to as trolley dollies, or in a less than complimentary way as cart tarts.

Unless their name is Stuart of course, and even then it might be sometimes appropriate...............

Trolley Dollie or Cart Tart might work for the female attendants. What do you call the males? (I'm almost afraid to hear the answer)

Actually in the world of the politically correct' date=' it's not "steward" either....cabin attendant is more PC. ;)

Unless his name is Stuart.[/quote']

Well, FN, you have never known me to be policitcally incorrect. Actually, he (cabin attendant) said it is ok to call him Stewie.:D:D

Really offensive. In every possible way.

Well, FN, you have never known me to be policitcally incorrect. Actually, he (cabin attendant) said it is ok to call him Stewie.:D:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6cX_WV09K8n-VGxpwpyzkcXVn-sw4AyvWNFkoexweRmkc_AVAmA

Holey,

As I'm sure you've surmised from most of the comments, enjoy the cruise, ask your steward (stuart, stewert, or whatever spelling folks want to use) for whatever you need. If they can't get it, they'll let you know. But I've always had luck in having my wishes fulfilled.

Good luck, and have a great time!

Archived