Future Cruise Certificate

I believe you buy them on the ship. You buy them ($100 I think), I think you get them at the Future Cruise Desk. They are good for 2 Years, and I believe you also get $100 OBC.

$100 OBC for 7 day cruise. Longer & shorter cruises have different OBC & can't remember what they are.

We bought two last year and they are good for 4 years. We used one of the cruise we got off of yesterday. I got the $100 credit off the cruise price but did not get the $100 cabin credit. We finally got our statements at 0530 on debarkation day and I was told I should have told Customer Service sooner! Now I have to fight with Carnival on Tuesday to get the cabin credit. Wish me luck!:mad:

I got a FCC question, I will be on the spirit in 2 months. Can I book a cruise now and get a FCC on spirit and than than apply it to the cruise I book now?

Unless things have changed in the last 6 months or so, the answer is yes. We did this on our Dream cruise. We had already gotten a great deal from our TA when we booked over a year out and were able to use the FCC just prior to final payment. Had no problems combining it with our CCL stockholder or TA credit, and the $100 OBC was in our account at embarkation. We just bought another FCC on our Dream sailing.

Archived