Hey Look!!! I Got A Blue Ribbon!!! :)

I just posted to Jennie's visit to New York, USA, thread, hit submit, looked up and saw 3000 posts!!!! And THEN I saw it says "Blue Ribbon Cruiser"!!!! Wow!:D Just call me Chatty Kathy!!!

And to think they used to call me "shy";) .... I just want to say how much I enjoy these boards and all of you. You have all come to add such a dimension to my life that just wasn't there before ... even those of you who don't particularly care for me. Thanks for keeping my brain hopping!

Congratulations:

I have heard the term "Blue Ribbon Cruiser" and I didn't know how one became such. I didn't even know what it meant. You have informed me and for this I thank you but remember, you are no longer a "Cool Cruiser" but you are probably "Cool." With my numbers I will be a "Cool Cruiser" for a long time even if I am not so cool.

Himself

Aaaaah, Himself, do not self yourself short. I'm sure you're "cool";) . I didn't realize that when you hit 3000 posts it flips to "Blue Ribbon Cruiser". So it came as a complete surprise!! I don't think I ever won a blue ribbon in all my life ... well, maybe once for my brownies in 4-H:o .

Congratualtions, anyway. You post daily and have been at it a long time.

I joined the boards but only go on sporatically. I do it around the time I am going on a cruise and I will be on one in a few weeks. Will be going to Alaska out of Seattle on May 14th. By the way we have had hail stones here in Joliet tonight. I know you don't get them in Florida. Take care and may you do many, many more posts.

Himself

P.S. After I posted this I checked my profille. I joined in Sept 2000 and I average 0.39 messages per day. I checked your profile and you average 5.76 messages per day. keep up the good work!

You are all so nice!!!!:D Lisa, love the blue ribbon. Time2Sail, such a nice thing to say. Himself, seems like more than 5.76 per day lately planning this group cruise! Ziggy, Brian, BillS and Sail ... thanks for being their to listen (read) ... without all of you I'd just be a voice whispering in the darkness.

:rolleyes: .... sort of like the tree falling in the forest when no one's there.;)

Congradulations Miss Heather!!!! For the short time DH and I have been on the board you have been so helpful and we respect your opinion. You have also been one of the ones that made us feel like we found new friends far away. Wear the blue ribbon proudly.

WOohoo!! Congrats Heather! That's really exciting. :D Thank you so much for all your words of wisdom that you share with us. Even more, thank you for your fantastic sense of humor! :)

You certainly deserve your blue ribbon!

Heather

I don't know how it happened, but somehow I posted my congratulatory response on the Aussie Gal coming to the USA thread! :eek: Please read that one if you get a chance. :) I bet Aussie gal is thinking "Say What!" :o

Rita

Congratulations Heather! Only a member for a short time, I sometimes feel quilty about the amount of time I've been spending on these boards. Understanding now what a Blue Ribbon means, I guess I could rationalize that I working toward a goal. Realy enjoying the board community & all the great tips for our May cruise.

Archived