Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Some beautiful dresses on here, which has me thinking.....Do you think this dress is a little to much for a glam night on Indy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Absolutely not too much. Love it!

Edited by Nebr.cruiser

I stopped at an Ann Taylor store today in Las Vegas and found this little number on sale for $20!!

I love the color and print of this dress. Too many of the maxis I see have huge, multicolor prints that are just not me. It is also a dress that a vertically-challenged person could hem and not throw off the proportions. Great buy!

I wanted this gown. I have been looking everywhere for it. No luck :(. I still have four more months to look for it.

9700347133_ab43352ee4.jpg

Just ordered this gown

9700349667_b6f5db7b44.jpg

Ordered this green gown a few months ago for St. Patrick's Ball.

9703716708_02ac616b3e.jpg

Bought this gown while I was in Paris last week for black and white ball. It is Temperley London. The most expensive gown I ever bought for cruise :D.

9700348429_f7a2e65f0e.jpg

Edited by Porthopper101

I wanted this gown. I have been looking everywhere for it. No luck :(. I still have four more months to look for it.

I love this dress! For some reason, off the shoulder gowns are my favorite! Maybe you can find someone to custom make it for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-----------------------------

Hi Marie

not sure if this helps you to find the gown but Scarlett Johansson wore this black Atelier Versace gown at the Venice Film Festival

Cathie :)

Just ordered this gown

Bought this gown while I was in Paris last week for black and white ball. It is Temperley London. The most expensive gown I ever bought for cruise :D.

Marie,

These are stunning, all the dresses you buy are all beautiful, beautiful dresses for a beautiful lady.

Hope your foot is healing well.

Hugs

Doreen

Just ordered this gown

9700349667_b6f5db7b44.jpg

9703716708_02ac616b3e.jpg

9700348429_f7a2e65f0e.jpg

I just love the green dress. It will look wonderful on you. I hope your DR. visit goes well for you.

Edited by geocruiser

[quote

I love this dress! For some reason, off the shoulder gowns are my favorite! Maybe you can find someone to custom make it for you?

Me too! I think it is sexy and romantic :).

Thank you everyone. I love the gown and I would love to have it. After many clicked on line it lead me to this site: http://www.fyodoratelier.com/index.html . I just talked to them, they can make me an exactly gown. However I have to go to Cleveland for the measurement, then fitting, then pick up. I love the gown; but I am not going that extreme for it.

I just received an email from Fuma, my personal shopper at Saks in NY. She is very sure she can find me one. I will be in New York from the 19 to 23. I am meeting the Captain’s secretary from QM for lunch and then I will do some shopping.

Take care everyone and have a fantastic day.

Marie

Edited by Porthopper101