Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

firstformalnight.jpg

Just noticed the only thing that still fits is my shoes.

OMG...too cute......:D....as cute as your daughter is in this one?

She is a beautiful young woman now.....:)

Suzanne, we never got dressed for the evening early enough to go to the Elite lounge on Silhouette. Sorry we never got to hang out together in our formal wear. You and your family look so nice in these pictures.

Edited by royalcruz

Oh Wow Cruise Arizona - you have a beautiful family - it's so nice to see your kids dressed to the nines as well! My son's girlfriend would love love love your daughter's zebra dress! Her favorite print is zebra, and her favorite color is lime green! I love all dresses in both pictures! Thank you so much for sharing!

Suzanne, we never got dressed for the evening early enough to go to the Elite lounge on Silhouette. Sorry we never got to hang out together in our formal wear. You and your family look so nice in these pictures.

No worries. Did you have late dinner? We did weird dining times. 7:30 first week and 6:30 second week. It actually worked pretty good for us. My MIL loved the cocktail hour. She is almost there with her cruise credits, but because she was sharing our connecting rooms she was able to use the lounge. (I think officially she was in the room with me and my son, though to give her more privacy she actually roomed with my daughter, and I got stuck with the two big guys who snore and talk in their sleep.)

I hope you enjoyed the cruise as much as we did. We thought the food was outstanding and it was a nice friendly crowd.

No worries. Did you have late dinner? We did weird dining times. 7:30 first week and 6:30 second week. It actually worked pretty good for us. My MIL loved the cocktail hour. She is almost there with her cruise credits, but because she was sharing our connecting rooms she was able to use the lounge. (I think officially she was in the room with me and my son, though to give her more privacy she actually roomed with my daughter, and I got stuck with the two big guys who snore and talk in their sleep.)

I hope you enjoyed the cruise as much as we did. We thought the food was outstanding and it was a nice friendly crowd.

Suzanne, We had late seating at dinner and we did 3 specialty restaurants at 9 PM. I wore dresses every night. We stayed by the pool really late everyday because the weather was so beautiful. We also thought the food and entertainment was excellent on Silhouette.

ehb1h4.jpg

Edited by royalcruz

Well its been a while since I've been on the boards but I promised a couple of formal night pics from my last cruise.

I'll start with my favorite dress, thought I'm not wild about how my hair looks in the pics. But my daughter, and my guys look great! :D

IMG_7845.jpg

Lovely dresses and a beautiful family!

Sharon, you look so pretty:)....not sure what happened but I can't

see the picture when Suzanne's kids were little anymore:eek:.....weird:rolleyes::eek:

Oh....now I can see it LOL.....something is going on with my laptop......

Edited by Lois R

Suzanne, We had late seating at dinner and we did 3 specialty restaurants at 9 PM. I wore dresses every night. We stayed by the pool really late everyday because the weather was so beautiful. We also thought the food and entertainment was excellent on Silhouette.

Cruising can be weird sometimes because some people you run into all the time and others that you have met on this board you never see. On my two TA's I was always running into the folks from my roll call, and on these two I hardly ever saw any body. There were two guys that came to karaoke, and one of them did a pretty darn good Michael Jackson, but other than them I saw almost no one from our roll call. It was a lovely cruise though.

Suzanne, your hair look elegant in the formal picture, I know you said you were not wild about it but it suits the dress and your look that night. Your daughters dress is also lovely in that picture.

I guess I wasn't wild about my hair because I had curled it and was try to go for a softer look, but it ended up flat and slicked back. Because the picture is dark you can't tell it is blonde. So I'm glad to know that you liked it. I guess that means it wasn't as severe as I thought.

Suzanne, I got home from Silhouette last Sunday and the ship is

beautiful and the service was fantastic:D. I am thinking of booking

her again for early next year too:).....I am going back to Europe on

Reflection in May 2014 but a winter Caribbean cruise sounds good

too;)

Suzanne, I got home from Silhouette last Sunday and the ship is

beautiful and the service was fantastic:D. I am thinking of booking

her again for early next year too:).....I am going back to Europe on

Reflection in May 2014 but a winter Caribbean cruise sounds good

too;)

Lois,

Are you a wine drinker? I am going with a wine group Feb 16th 2014 Eastern Caribbean Silhouette again. The Sunday departure works well for us since we have to fly from AZ.

email me at suzanne at klasen dot us if you want some more information.

Lois and Suzanne, maybe we'll see you next year, (that would be AWESOME) but we'll probably go on Silhouette in early December and maybe March. I have to say that it was the perfect cruise and ship.

Suzanne, all of your pictures are great, but the red dress is my favorite...your hair looks great slicked back! I saw you dancing at the deck party but it was too crowded to get over to you.

Lois and Suzanne, maybe we'll see you next year, (that would be AWESOME) but we'll probably go on Silhouette in early December and maybe March. I have to say that it was the perfect cruise and ship.

Suzanne, all of your pictures are great, but the red dress is my favorite...your hair looks great slicked back! I saw you dancing at the deck party but it was too crowded to get over to you.

I am thinking of January. Can you move from Dec to Jan?:D

That's soooooooooooo long to wait! :eek:

LOL it is only 1 extra month.:D And I am not waiting that long....I will

find something later this year too;)......I will either do

1) Alaska...this summer on Solstice

2) Bermuda.....this summer on Summit

3) or wait till November and go on a cheap cruise out of San Juan

on Summit Thanksgiving week........

The January cruise is separate from this year:D

I have to figure out which to do from that above list.

I just got this dress for our family cruise. Hubby and son both will be in tuxes. I just threw it on for a pic. It's not even altered nor am I wearing the propper undergarments. I'm a bright and cheerful kids of girl, so I think this fits my style!

http://s122.photobucket.com/user/vandercapellen/media/cruisedress_zpse794562e.jpg.html?

I love the color and the style!

LOL it is only 1 extra month.:D And I am not waiting that long....I will

find something later this year too;)......I will either do

1) Alaska...this summer on Solstice

2) Bermuda.....this summer on Summit

3) or wait till November and go on a cheap cruise out of San Juan

on Summit Thanksgiving week........

The January cruise is separate from this year:D

I have to figure out which to do from that above list.

Lois, They all sound great. I'm actually thinking of going mid-November on Silhouette because I don't want to wait until December, LOL! We're doing Israel by land this summer and maybe Asia by sea next summer. I've actually never flown anywhere for a cruise, but my friend has serious food allergies so she is afraid to do Asia by land.

PS-I hope I can find some pretty new formal wear this year(getting back on topic, LOL).

Lois, They all sound great. I'm actually thinking of going mid-November on Silhouette because I don't want to wait until December, LOL! We're doing Israel by land this summer and maybe Asia by sea next summer. I've actually never flown anywhere for a cruise, but my friend has serious food allergies so she is afraid to do Asia by land.

PS-I hope I can find some pretty new formal wear this year(getting back on topic, LOL).

Sharon, when are you looking at Silhouette? She is not in the

Caribbean in November:eek:.....Reflection is sailing in November from

Miami but Silhouette won't be back till DEC.

Love all the new photos of dresses !!

Remember my blue one with missing beads from ebay? Well, the seller refused to refund.....I opened a case with ebay and just got an email stating they fully refunded all my money. Thanks to whoever asked if there were loose beads in the envelope ! That was part of my 'statement'. Good point !

Those of you who got the blue, purple, or black dresses from ever pretty......did you order your regular size? Royal blue is my favorite color and thinking about ordering one.

I bought the blue dress in my regular size. It just fits, so you may want to order a bigger size. The built in bra isn't supportive enough for me, so I'm looking for a bra that will work with it. I'm running out of time to bring it on my cruise, but I'm going to keep it anyway. It is pretty and different from my other dresses. I'm thinking I'll wear it for NYE.

Remember my blue one with missing beads from ebay? Well, the seller refused to refund.....I opened a case with ebay and just got an email stating they fully refunded all my money. Thanks to whoever asked if there were loose beads in the envelope ! That was part of my 'statement'. Good point !

I'm so glad you got your money back. I hope you left the seller some appropriate feedback!

Love all the new photos of dresses !!

Those of you who got the blue, purple, or black dresses from ever pretty......did you order your regular size? Royal blue is my favorite color and thinking about ordering one.

Great. I think I mentioned something about looking for beads in the packaging to see if they'd fallen off.

I order my normal size in ever pretty. But the issue is those side zips. I'm travelling solo so they are horrible to get up and down. But the overall size is right. They are fabulous for the price.

Oh my Word?!! I can't believe that she wouldn't refund your money? I'm glad ebay made it right for you! I'm with the other poster, I sure hope that you left some feedback on that seller!!