Navigator of the Seas

bcruiser1

I've seen a lot of threads on other ships, but nothing on the Navigator. We'll be on it during Christmas week, and I'm wondering if there is something I should do or know, that I don't!!! We're Princess cruisers, and have some questions.

Actually, I'm specifically asking if we need to ask for egg crates for the beds;

Info about bringing water on board;

extra pillows and towels...

and finally what is it about paying for towels to take to the beach on shore excursions?

Thanks for any info!

Brenda from Denver

I've seen a lot of threads on other ships, but nothing on the Navigator. We'll be on it during Christmas week, and I'm wondering if there is something I should do or know, that I don't!!! We're Princess cruisers, and have some questions.

Actually, I'm specifically asking if we need to ask for egg crates for the beds; Ask you steward for them as soon as you can.

Info about bringing water on board;

We carry it on just about every cruise

extra pillows and towels...

Ask you steward for them as soon as you can.

and finally what is it about paying for towels to take to the beach on shore excursions?

You check out the towels with your Sea Pass there is only a charge if you don't return them.

Thanks for any info!

Brenda from Denver

Answers posted in red.

The bedding has be upgraded...you most likely won't need an eggcrate!

The ship's water is fine...bring a refillable bottle, if you wish. You can bring some water aboard if you feel it's needed.

Just let the attendant know how many bath towels....they'll bring them and keep them stocked the entire cruise. Same with pillows.

You don't "pay" to use the pool/beach towels....just like in most hotels, you're room card is scanned, so they know who has towels. Just return them when you're done...not a big deal at all!

Thanks for the information. I'm glad to know that the beds have been updated! Is there anything else about this ship that we should know before we embark?

Many thanks

Brenda from Denver

I have been on the navigator twice and will be doing our next trip during Thanksgiving. She is a beautiful and classy ship and so easy to navigate.LOL

You will absolutely love her!!!

Is there anything else about this ship that we should know before we embark?

Check this link for lots of techinical info, alternate deck plans and pictures. Note that Navigator is one of two Generation 2 Voyager class ships (along with Mariner) so is a little newer and has different look due to balcony glass at railings.

Link

I'll be blogging live on CC from Navigator in November. Once the blog is up please feel free to ask questions and I will check out the latest info for you.

Cool Linda, I love reading you blogs when we return! Makes the trip last that much longer!

Can hardly wait to see you!

Archived