Radiance of the Seas has arrived..

Yes she is in Auckland and according to the schedule will overnight here, and then move to Queens Wharf tomorrow.

No web captures yet, as Auckland is shrowded in a heavy fog this morning and you cant see anything.

I am sure pics will be put up though once the fog has lifted.

Are you getting ready for 15 October, when I think there will be 4 ships in Auckland together for the RWC? Another big weekend on 23 and 24th. Hope the fog does not hand around. You got me started on this "follow the ships" lark - it can be addictive.

Colleen

It looks so big.

I am just tying to talk my DH into going on her this Xmas, have got a really good cheap price for the christmas cruise. The price is incredible.

It is obvious that they are having trouble filling the cruises.

Actually, Radiance is a medium sized ship compared to the Oasis and Allure. I think the size is great - big enough so there's plenty to do but not so large that you feel like you've walked a marathon going from one end to the other. There's a link to our Alaska cruise pics on the Radiance in my signature if you would like to see what she looks like. We'll be coming down your way in Feb / March for our Australia circumnavigation on her.

Archived