celebration on board..

mistered1

Can anyone help with a query? It will be my partner's 50th while we are on our way to the Caribbean on Azura on 28th Oct..and wondered if they do anything on request regarding a small cake after our evening meal for example..or any other idea's to surprise her would be welcome..lol..if i let them know is there anything else they may offer? Hope i get a few suggestions from seasoned cruisers out there..lol..

Hi Mistered1,

We are going on our first cruise in December for my Partner's 50th. We are sailing on Sun Princess and on the Personaliser, I have been able to order a cake and a little party. (There are 9 of us travelling all together). I had the option of ordering flowers, chocolates or gifts. I have preordered everything we wanted on the website just a few months after booking. Perhaps a similar thing applies for your ship. Hope this helps a little. Have a fantastic cruise and I hope your partner enjoys her birthday.

Regards,

Christine

Happy 50th to your partners!!

On HAL your TA can let the ship know of a birthday or anniversary -- and then you just stop by the dining room manager and confirm that you have ordered a cake. On HAL the cake is free and in the main dining room several wait staff will come over and sing.

If you want ballons, etc. -- those are extra -- check for packages available that you can buy for your cruise line.

Happy 50th to your partners!!

On HAL your TA can let the ship know of a birthday or anniversary -- and then you just stop by the dining room manager and confirm that you have ordered a cake. On HAL the cake is free and in the main dining room several wait staff will come over and sing.

If you want ballons, etc. -- those are extra -- check for packages available that you can buy for your cruise line.

Princess does this too...

Archived