Just completed a survey on the Celebrity website

Truffle

I just completed a survey on the Celebrity website (seemed like a randomly chosen, pop-up option.) Looks like they are looking for a bit of input about the website, amoung other things. They asked me to rate certain statements with numbers from 1 (highly unlikely) to 10 (Extremely likely) as well as asking some other questions. The best part was toward the end where it asked what things would make me more likely to choose a Celebrity cruise in the future. I gave a lengthy answer about their lack of TIMELY, CORRECT and CONSISTANT info from the customer service department at Celebrity HQ.

I also suggested some means of reserving a lounge chair at the pool or some other means of discouraging chair-hogging.

I had a few other minor suggestions but also commented that I thought the quality of the food has gone down since the departure of Michell Roux (sp?)

Has anyone else seen this survey? I know that the customer service on the phones has been an issue for many who post here on the boards, so perhaps others might consider mentioning this if you have the opportunity to take the survey?

What other issues would you mention?

I just completed a survey on the Celebrity website (seemed like a randomly chosen, pop-up option.) Looks like they are looking for a bit of input about the website, amoung other things. They asked me to rate certain statements with numbers from 1 (highly unlikely) to 10 (Extremely likely) as well as asking some other questions. The best part was toward the end where it asked what things would make me more likely to choose a Celebrity cruise in the future. I gave a lengthy answer about their lack of TIMELY, CORRECT and CONSISTANT info from the customer service department at Celebrity HQ.

I also suggested some means of reserving a lounge chair at the pool or some other means of discouraging chair-hogging.

I had a few other minor suggestions but also commented that I thought the quality of the food has gone down since the departure of Michell Roux (sp?)

Has anyone else seen this survey? I know that the customer service on the phones has been an issue for many who post here on the boards, so perhaps others might consider mentioning this if you have the opportunity to take the survey?

What other issues would you mention?

Hi,:) yes, I have done that same survey as well. Not today, but

in the past.

If you are suggesting a way to reserve chairs aren't you just giving chair hogs an easier mode to do just that? They would have them all reserved

whether they show up or not.

My thoughts exactly. The same people who 'reserve' the lounges now would have Celebrity to back them up whenever there is a conflict. They get away with too much already. No need to have Celebrity on their side.

I read somewhere about one of the cruise lines that offers reserved chairs for a FEE. I seem to recall that those who were dicussing it felt that it didn't cause the chairhogging problems. I thought perhaps you reserved for a certain period of time? I don't really know how it worked, I only know that there HAS to be a better way than having people leave things on a chair from 5:00AM untill 5:00PM.

I read somewhere about one of the cruise lines that offers reserved chairs for a FEE. I seem to recall that those who were dicussing it felt that it didn't cause the chairhogging problems. I thought perhaps you reserved for a certain period of time? I don't really know how it worked, I only know that there HAS to be a better way than having people leave things on a chair from 5:00AM untill 5:00PM.

I will tell you how I resolved the chair issue. Once I was sitting by the pool in a hard plastic chair for 2 hours reading. The entire time, watching a nice pool lounger. Finally, I got up and removed the persons items to my hard chair and sat down. The woman was incredibly angry saying she was only gone a few minutes getting lunch. I kindly told her that was not true and decided to leave the situation. Maybe next time she will think twice about leaving for so long and for lying.

Oh, I also suggested some means within the site with which to search last minute for cabins available to upgrade to, perhaps up untill right before boarding.

I also did the survey last week. I thought it was pertaining to the web site problems, but most of the questions as you indicated were about x cruises.

I mostly commented on the website itself which I feel is not good to say the least. Very slow and lots of dead ends.

I wonder who won the 500.00 . They said there would be two winners.

Just did a search of the boards on this topic--it's RC that provides reserved areas for gold pass member. I don't know if that is suite class or if it applies to how many cruises on has taken?

Yes, it is a suite benefit. The area is not usually poolside but frequently on one of the upper decks.

I will tell you how I resolved the chair issue. Once I was sitting by the pool in a hard plastic chair for 2 hours reading. The entire time, watching a nice pool lounger. Finally, I got up and removed the persons items to my hard chair and sat down. The woman was incredibly angry saying she was only gone a few minutes getting lunch. I kindly told her that was not true and decided to leave the situation. Maybe next time she will think twice about leaving for so long and for lying.

No chance of that happening...she lied to you because she felt that she deserved that chair for the day irrespective of the rules. Unfortunatly, there are lots of passengers who apparently feel she is doing the right thing...because they do exactly the same thing. I hate chair hogs.

I tried to answer the survey, but after the 2nd question (country of residence) I was shut out and a message came up I didn't 'qualify'. Canadians seem to have their opinions squelched even though a high % of us cruise X.

Same thing happened to me...kinda insulting isn't it:rolleyes:

Archived