How do I get my previous cruises applied?

Rhitson88

I have been on multiple cruises aboard Princess that don't show up in my Princess and account. Only one that shows up is my most recent one on the Emerald Princess. Now, this is my first Princess cruise after I had turned 18. Princess says that shouldn't matter, but they don't tell me what to do to get them applied. Would I need my parents member number for those times before I was 18? Kinda makes a huge difference to my status because it will cut my necessary amount of days needed for Elite in half. So please let me know, Princess isn't really helping me a whole lot.

I have been on multiple cruises aboard Princess that don't show up in my Princess and account. Only one that shows up is my most recent one on the Emerald Princess. Now, this is my first Princess cruise after I had turned 18. Princess says that shouldn't matter, but they don't tell me what to do to get them applied. Would I need my parents member number for those times before I was 18? Kinda makes a huge difference to my status because it will cut my necessary amount of days needed for Elite in half. So please let me know, Princess isn't really helping me a whole lot.

If you call the captains circle they should be able to apply them. I believe you would be under your parents address so they would just have to change that. I had to do it a few years back when I started cruising again and it didnt take much more info than when/where I sailed and the other usual pertinent information.

I had to send in some sort of proof of my previous cruises.. in my case, I had some going back to the late 1980's that somehow weren't credited. I used copy of my bill and a few times, I had the printed passenger lists with my name on it. They don't do that anymore but I agree, you should call Captains Circle and find out what documentation they want from you. Good luck.

Yup, those old pictures that everyone hates getting off the ship at each port, well they do pay off. I had to update my son's history before 18, and just sent in the photos with the life preserver at the ports as he grew. My DD was also on those cruises and they made sure her's matched his. Since I also keep track of when we cruise on what ship, together with that info and the pictures it was one simple phone call.

My wife had cruised under her maiden name on our honeymoon, since her passport and documents hadn't been changed yet, and then our next cruise was booked with her married name. Once on board we went to the Captain's Circle desk and they fixed it within minutes, no extensive questions are proving of past cruises or anything. She just asked for both her names, looked them up and made the changes.

Does anyone know if they consider a Sitmar cruise,back in the 1980's,as part of the Princess cruise credits?

Yes, they do:). I think they go back to 1976.

We have had ours from our first cruise in 1984 included. Luckily we had photographs in albums all with the cruise number, dates, itinerary etc. etc. On later cruises we had booking numbers, but not on the earlier ones, however they did accept them.

We had a case where Princess assigned a different, new, Captain's Circle number to me.

it is likely that you are in the system but with possibly more than one CC number. A call to Princess, transferred to the Captain's Circle department was what was needed - plus my having a list of cruises in hand.

Agree with others that a call to Princess Captains Circle should do the trick. They may want your parents captains circle numbers (Or they can probably look it up under their phone number) since your bookings as a minor should show under their account.

Hope you easily straighten out your history.

When my son turned 18 I created an account for him on the Princess website. When I checked his My Princess page all three of his past sailings were listed and his status shows up as gold. I think I had to enter his captian circle account when I registered him. I got the number off of his sea pass which I saved because I thought I might need it for this reason.

A while ago, I checked out my daughters' cruise histories, and found out that they did not have all of their cruises listed. At the bottom of the cruise history page, there is a spot for Additional Cruise Details. You should be able to add information on up to 3 cruises. When I did this for my daughters, they got credits for the 3 cruises I added (no additional evidence required--don't know if Princess just took my word for it, or had a mechanism for checking). I couldn't add any more on-line after adding those 3. Any thing additional required some evidence to demonstrate that they were on the cruise--such as a photo.

Part of the problem is that they didn't use to have the history information in their computer system so they had no way to verify the validity of the previous cruises. That's when the pictures come into play. Ahh, life before computers. :D Plus, some of us have sailed on Sitmar and those cruises didn't show up in their system either.

Archived