Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

Balcony.

YEAH!!!! Thank Goodness!!! I knew this was an issue on the Silhouette last November and we were lucky to get the bed by the balcony, but I didn't know it was an issue on the Allure too! Thank you Ocean Boy......you made my day!!!! LOL:D:D I wonder why they ever moved the closet from where it is on the other ships!! Maybe they gain more space that way and can add more cabins = more $$$$..........LOL I hope the closet and shelves are the save size as the original closet. Do you know if the safe is in the closet or is it still above the refrigerator?

Thanks again.........first time on this ship!! Can't wait!!

Patty

YEAH!!!! Thank Goodness!!! I knew this was an issue on the Silhouette last November and we were lucky to get the bed by the balcony, but I didn't know it was an issue on the Allure too! Thank you Ocean Boy......you made my day!!!! LOL:D:D I wonder why they ever moved the closet from where it is on the other ships!! Maybe they gain more space that way and can add more cabins = more $$$$..........LOL I hope the closet and shelves are the save size as the original closet. Do you know if the safe is in the closet or is it still above the refrigerator?

Thanks again.........first time on this ship!! Can't wait!!

Patty

They moved the closet so that they could recess the cabin entrance door into the room. They did that so the door could open OUT into the passageway without being in the way. On past ships the doors opened INTO the cabin.

The safe is in the closet.

Edited by Ocean Boy

They moved the closet so that they could recess the cabin entrance door into the room. They did that so the door could open OUT into the passageway without being in the way. On past ships the doors opened INTO the cabin.

The safe is in the closet.

Ocean Boy, are the safes the same size or smaller? Thanks for all the information.

Patty

Ocean Boy, are the safes the same size or smaller? Thanks for all the information.

Patty

I would estimate them at being about the same size. Since I have no issue getting what I need to into the safe I didn't really pay much attention.

Any other question just ask away. I'm happy to help.

I would estimate them at being about the same size. Since I have no issue getting what I need to into the safe I didn't really pay much attention.

Any other question just ask away. I'm happy to help.

Thanks again..........:D:D

I am getting cabin 11299 on the Oasis. Based on what I have read here, our bed will be by the balcony. We have a third person in our cabin and it seems like there will be a pullman in our room. My question is: where would the pullman be? The bed is going to be facing the left side of the room. Would the pullman be above our head? Or would it actually be toward the front of the room over the sofabed?

Posting again in hopes of getting an answer.

We're in 11602 on Allure. I think that is near the closet?

We'll have three to our room so I think that means we need a room with a "triangle" right? and I don't see any in our class that would be on the right on that same deck. Am I correct?

Posting again in hopes of getting an answer.

We're in 11602 on Allure. I think that is near the closet?

We'll have three to our room so I think that means we need a room with a "triangle" right? and I don't see any in our class that would be on the right on that same deck. Am I correct?

That is a closet cabin and, though I only skimmed the deck quickly, it does look like all of the cabins, not counting suites, that hold more than two people are closet cabins.

I am getting cabin 11299 on the Oasis. Based on what I have read here, our bed will be by the balcony. We have a third person in our cabin and it seems like there will be a pullman in our room. My question is: where would the pullman be? The bed is going to be facing the left side of the room. Would the pullman be above our head? Or would it actually be toward the front of the room over the sofabed?

Anyone have the answer to this?