Current Concierges continued

PH8

I hope to have Nedere Dec 3! Jasmin was off 20 weeks, is that their rotation?

While I am not as knowledgeable as you Karen ,when it comes to rotations and things(I depend on input from others),looking above,it looks pretty much that way..

when it comes to rotations and things(I depend on input from others)

input from others is what makes me look so smart! Believe me, I don't know much, I only assemble all the date given to me so that it looks like it makes sense. LOL You have been cruising longer than I have so I consider you to be a source of information.

FYI, Patti just told me that a concierge's rotation is usually 6 months on and 2 months off. You and I both know that rotations can vary!

input from others is what makes me look so smart! Believe me, I don't know much, I only assemble all the date given to me so that it looks like it makes sense. LOL You have been cruising longer than I have so I consider you to be a source of information.

FYI, Patti just told me that a concierge's rotation is usually 6 months on and 2 months off. You and I both know that rotations can vary!

I dont think that is true. Looking at the info,I have been given,I dont see that at all.

I dont think that is true. Looking at the info,I have been given,I dont see that at all.

Concierge's seem to be able to make their own deals - as long as they have someone to relieve them when they are ready to come and go. I've seen one stay on for 8 months and only go home for 1 month.

It seems the 6/2 rotation is what it's supposed to be but rarely turns out to be.

Gina

Kathy and Martha, Not absolutely certain but I think his name is Stephen. Juan Diego comes back on board on April 5th and I think Stephen goes back to the Diamond Lounge.

Thanks.......I'll wait for official word from either you or Gina.......in case we dont find out sooner,Sheila,you can report back first hand!:)

Concierge's seem to be able to make their own deals - as long as they have someone to relieve them when they are ready to come and go. I've seen one stay on for 8 months and only go home for 1 month.

It seems the 6/2 rotation is what it's supposed to be but rarely turns out to be.

Gina

Thats what I figured..:D

Just to add to the above discussion about Radiance and to add what I have been told as recent as February 5, Silvia Abreu De Gasperi is the new Diamond Concierge on Radiance. Steven Newall is no longer the Diamond Concierge on Radiance. He is now working in Guest Administration and is in charge of everything related to documentation and immigration.

Steven is going to be filling in when Juan Diego goes on vacation. When Juan Diego returns, Steven will return to Guest Administration. Silvia goes on vacation in March and will return in May. Silvia did not know who would be her replacement when she is gone.

Of course, things could change tomorrow.

Edited by cruisenfever

Thanks.......I'll wait for official word from either you or Gina.......in case we dont find out sooner,Sheila,you can report back first hand!:)

Can't wait til I do Kathy. Both Gina and I will board on the 24th March and you can believe that one of us will get the skinny. That's how we roll. :-)

Steven got the position as a Guest Admin, so he is in charge of everything related to documentation and immigration. He will just be filling in when Juan Diego goes on vacation in the CL.

Kathy and Martha, Not absolutely certain but I think his name is Stephen. Juan Diego comes back on board on April 5th and I think Stephen goes back to the Diamond Lounge.

Please see my post above dated February 5th. Steven does not go back to the Diamond Lounge after Juan Diego returns from vacation.

Edited by cruisenfever

Gina

Thats what I figured..:D

Kathy I heard from Israel, he said he asked Luca on the Mariner if he would like to switch ships but he said no.

So Israel is still on the VY to Far East and OZ. Wish we could get him this side of the world.

Thanks Kate........in a way,I bet its a nice break for him seeing other parts of the world..

Thats true, certainly for the OZ experience. Not so sure about the cultural differences in the Far East. I remember they changed out all the Rhapsody crew before she went to China.

We recently did a back to back on Mariner, and we really missed Israel. We have had others, but nobody as good as he is. Luca isn't anything compared to Israel. Maybe something good will happen with Israel; we hope so.

I have to agree he is very special ;)