Current Concierges continued

PH8

Who is in the Diamond Club?

I'd also be interested in knowing who is the Navigator's Diamond Club concierge . I also wonder who is the hotel director. I don't give a hoot about the cruise director.

Edited by Don Pedro

Hope the hotel director is the same one who has been giving the wonderful gold card lunches with officers on Fridays on Navigator. Please someone say who the Diamond concierge is. Love Nadja. LIke Ricardo. We will be on NOS Sept. 6, 13 and 20. So looks like we will see both during our cruises.

Hi, in my last email from Ricardo, he did tell me that he was going on vacation from Aug 9 to Sept 20, returning on the NAV!

But you know, how fast things can change with RC!!!!

Thanks I put Ricardo's vacation information on the Google Doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Hope the hotel director is the same one who has been giving the wonderful gold card lunches with officers on Fridays on Navigator. Please someone say who the Diamond concierge is. Love Nadja. LIke Ricardo. We will be on NOS Sept. 6, 13 and 20. So looks like we will see both during our cruises.

Who was the HD on your NV cruise in May? See you on the 6th and 13th[emoji572]️

Going on the Voyager in January and wondering if anyone knows who the Diamond concierge is ?

We will be cruising with our nearly 18yr old daughter will she be able to come in the lounge with us during the nightly cocktail hour. She is a diamond member in her own right.I know some ships don't let children into the diamond lounge at night .But unsure whether our daughter would be considered a child or an Adult.

The current Google doc list still shows Cleon Fraser as Diamond concierge for Allure. Obviously he returned home for vacation in July. Anybody knows the current active Diamond concierge ?

I can ask Dexter Fraser (NO relation to Cleon)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going on the Voyager in January and wondering if anyone knows who the Diamond concierge is ?

We will be cruising with our nearly 18yr old daughter will she be able to come in the lounge with us during the nightly cocktail hour. She is a diamond member in her own right.I know some ships don't let children into the diamond lounge at night .But unsure whether our daughter would be considered a child or an Adult.

18, or almost 18, I'd say very likely she won't be asked to leave but she will not be served booze. I doubt very much she will enjoy herself and will find herself bored.

18, or almost 18, I'd say very likely she won't be asked to leave but she will not be served booze. I doubt very much she will enjoy herself and will find herself bored.

Thanks

She would never even think of asking for anything other than a soft drink. She has always enjoys the company of and talking to adults.After they changed the rules she would join us in the concierge lounge. We always have gotten lovely comments from other passengers on how polite and friendly she is. So we are not worried about her being bored just don't want to upset anyone.

CURRENT CONCIERGE Now Onboard CURRENT CONCIERGE On Vacation CONTACT THE CONCIERGE

Adventure of the Seas Dionne Jolly 2/1/15 thru May Dionne Jolly AD

Allure of the Seas Dexter Fraser since 5-17-2015; Anayasy (Ana) Jimenez and Jeremias Lora Martinez Ana Jiminez back in CL from 3-15-2015 until 5-2015; Fernando Ugalde Nadal -- returning soon, date to be announced AL01

Anthem of the Seas Juan Diego Miranda-Allen (until 7-18-2015) and Oana Popa (until 9-1-2015) Ricardo Sanchez moves to CL from DL on 6-18-2015 Juan Diego Miranda-Allen starts vacation on July 18 AN01

Brilliance of the Seas Charmaine Ferrandes BR

Enchantment of the Seas Felix Vargas Catalina -- now in Cruise Sales

Explorer of the Seas Denzil Fernandes JORGE GUTIERREZZ (starting 1-18-2015) EX

Freedom of the Seas Rahul Barua boarded 7-26-2015 -- until sometime in February. Bertrand (Bertie) Almeida 6-14 to 7-26-2015) FR

Grandeur of the Seas Inna Tsyrfa until Francis Calimag returns from vacation Francis Calimag on vacation until August 14 sailing (return from vacation not necessarily certain GR

Harmony of the Seas COMING 2016 COMING 2016

Independence of the Seas Raj Bhugworth returned 6-28-2015 Gustavo Butcher (going to FR 8-19-2015) Mel -- Columella Arandia until Raj returns on 6-28-2015 ID

Jewel of the Seas Diego Tripaldi (until Aug. 6, 2015; returns 9-26) Felix Vargas JW

Legend of the Seas Luca Iorio LG

Liberty of the Seas Carlos Ortiz (as of 3-19-15? -- going on vacation on 8-13-2015) Anis Tebbeb from 8-13-2015 LB

Majesty of the Seas N/A N/A N/A

Mariner of the Seas Joel Huang MA

Navigator of the Seas Nadja Durdevic Ricardo Mock on vacation -- Aug 9 to Sept 20, 2015 NV

Oasis of the Seas Nadia Escobar & Allan Fajardo (boarded 6-28-2015). Rami ? Israel Sanchez left RCI now with May Fair Hotel. OA01

Quantum of the Seas Filip Mirkovic,(as of 4-12-2015) Marine Wang - boarded 3-21-2015 (not sure about Reyno Varkevisser left 3-21-2015 - not sure what ship is next) QN01

Radiance of the Seas Willie Salaya on vacation 8-11 -- back in October; Haeleong says next Concierge is a female. RD

Rhapsody of the Seas Amit Chattopadhyay RH

Serenade of the Seas Nizar Laatini boarded 3-14-2015; next vacation proably starts in August Mario Abba Reyes returning 8-30-2015 SR

Splendour of the Seas Gisleni Araujo (Ext. 4630) (Amit Chattopadhyay??) Danielle Palma (vacatiaon 5-1-2015 to 7-4-2015) SP

Vision of the Seas Mangesh Jambhulkar Vojtech Prochazka returned to DL on 3-7-15) VI

Voyager of the Seas Jayeon Hong VY

Rotation begins for Oasis on October 27, 2014. Rami - CL and Israel - SL

Adventure of the Seas Sucel Anderson Ryno Strapp

Allure of the Seas Cleon Fraser began vacation in July, 2015

Anthem of the Seas Ricardo Sanchez until 6-18-2015 Andrew Finegold started vacation on 6-1-2015)

Brilliance of the Seas Derrick

Enchantment of the Seas Carlington Berry boarded 7-27-2015 (Alan del Fierro until Felix goes on vacation then he covers CL) Catalina --now in Cruise Sales Dept.(Alan del Fierro until Felix goes on vacation then he covers CL)

Explorer of the Seas Jorge Delgado (leaving EX on 7-13-2015 for LB) Jorge Delgado(on vacation until he joins Explorer as DL concierge on 5-15-15)

Freedom of the Seas Gustavo Butcher in FR's DL on August 19 - Sept. 27, 2015? then vacation Bertie Alemeida (after his vacation)

Grandeur of the Seas Mahmoud Messaoudi while Inna Tsyfra is in CL

Independence of the Seas Gustavo Butcher as of 6-28-2015 until 8-19-2015 then FR to cover for Bertie Mel Arandia on vacation -- 6/28/15; Fernando Cataldo now with Shore Excursions

Jewel of the Seas N/A N/A

Legend of the Seas Christopher Dhookit (started 5-31-2015?)

Liberty of the Seas Anis Tebbeb.(from Brilliance) until 8-13-2015 -- going to CL while Carlos is on vacation. Jorge Delgado(on vacation until he joins Explorer as DL concierge on 5-15-15)

Majesty of the Seas N/A N/A

Mariner of the Seas Barbara (if enough Ds, D+s and Ps to open; need 80)

Navigator of the Seas Nadja Djurdjevic (returned 3-8-2015 -- will move to CL when Ricardo goes on vacation) Is Nadja on vacation June and July 2015?

Oasis of the Seas Ian Jordan Edgardo on vacation as of 1-24-15

Quantum of the Seas Marine Wang

Radiance of the Seas Ekaterina(Katya) Zolnikova since late April -- going on vacation in August Zahide Uguz -- on vacation 5-31-2015--becoming Cruise Sales Associate -- expects to be going to MJ.

Rhapsody of the Seas Karen Hernandez Alex Oprisan

Serenade of the Seas Larisa Curduneanu Alan del Fierro back to Serenade after Splendour.?? Think he is on EN ; Analia Carina Corizzo on vacation

Splendour of the Seas Eliana García (Ext. 4632) Alan del Fierro -- week of 6-21-2015

Vision of the Seas Vojtech Prochazka returned to DL on 3-7-15

Voyager of the Seas N/A N/A

Adventure of the Seas Sucel Anderson Ryno Strapp

Allure of the Seas Cleon Fraser began vacation in July, 2015

Anthem of the Seas Ricardo Sanchez until 6-18-2015 Andrew Finegold started vacation on 6-1-2015)

Brilliance of the Seas Derrick

Enchantment of the Seas Carlington Berry boarded 7-27-2015 (Alan del Fierro until Felix goes on vacation then he covers CL) Catalina --now in Cruise Sales Dept.(Alan del Fierro until Felix goes on vacation then he covers CL)

Explorer of the Seas Jorge Delgado (leaving EX on 7-13-2015 for LB) Jorge Delgado(on vacation until he joins Explorer as DL concierge on 5-15-15)

Freedom of the Seas Gustavo Butcher in FR's DL on August 19 - Sept. 27, 2015? then vacation Bertie Alemeida (after his vacation)

Grandeur of the Seas Mahmoud Messaoudi while Inna Tsyfra is in CL

Independence of the Seas Gustavo Butcher as of 6-28-2015 until 8-19-2015 then FR to cover for Bertie Mel Arandia on vacation -- 6/28/15; Fernando Cataldo now with Shore Excursions

Jewel of the Seas N/A N/A

Legend of the Seas Christopher Dhookit (started 5-31-2015?)

Liberty of the Seas Anis Tebbeb.(from Brilliance) until 8-13-2015 -- going to CL while Carlos is on vacation. Jorge Delgado(on vacation until he joins Explorer as DL concierge on 5-15-15)

Majesty of the Seas N/A N/A

Mariner of the Seas Barbara (if enough Ds, D+s and Ps to open; need 80)

Navigator of the Seas Nadja Djurdjevic (returned 3-8-2015 -- will move to CL when Ricardo goes on vacation) Is Nadja on vacation June and July 2015?

Oasis of the Seas Ian Jordan Edgardo on vacation as of 1-24-15

Quantum of the Seas Marine Wang

Radiance of the Seas Ekaterina(Katya) Zolnikova since late April -- going on vacation in August Zahide Uguz -- on vacation 5-31-2015--becoming Cruise Sales Associate -- expects to be going to MJ.

Rhapsody of the Seas Karen Hernandez Alex Oprisan

Serenade of the Seas Larisa Curduneanu Alan del Fierro back to Serenade after Splendour.?? Think he is on EN ; Analia Carina Corizzo on vacation

Splendour of the Seas Eliana García (Ext. 4632) Alan del Fierro -- week of 6-21-2015

Vision of the Seas Vojtech Prochazka returned to DL on 3-7-15

Voyager of the Seas N/A N/A

Nice if we could find out who is Voyagers Diamond Concierge. I did ask on another thread. All I got was she was a nice Chinese lady called Pai (?)