Original Posters to the Celebrity Board

barbon2

I've been on here since the AOL days too. I have used various names though, it was RobinsTop on AOL, then RobinS I think, but when I am off for awhile, I forget my log-in, so I re-registered as RobinSilver. I've been on NCL board some of the past few when I have had those cruises booked, but I alternate more or less, but last year on the free-style, I think we decided to ditch that altogether.

I've been here since 2002 and same here. Invaluable.

Don, I'm intrigued with the potpourri, but understand if you don't want to get banned.:) Perhaps Walt has taken the "key words" off now and won't look in............Then again, maybe not;)

Phil

Hi Phil:

Actually banning the word is just a joke. Potpourri was a board under cruise critic that was sort of an anything goes board however the monitors tried to keep it within guidelines. When I mean everything goes it dealt with cruising, religion, politics and anything you might talk about. I know it drove them all nuts but they have always been great. Many are not aware that the monitors are all volunteers and don't have to put up with this.

Speaking of Walt, he has been around a long time also and has been doing this for many years. Would like someday to buy Walt a drink in person.

Don

Archived