Celebrity Website Problems?

njaloha

Celebrity has perhaps the worst website of any cruise line and perhaps beyond cruise lines. I've used different computers from desktops, laptops, mini computers and iPad and it doesn't seem to matter. It would seem obvious that sooner or later they would realize their problems and get some expert assistance. In order to find celebrity cruises I've started looking at other online cruise sellers to find what I am looking for and then call celebrity. It's very frustrating.

If you think Celebrity is bad, try surfing RCI's site for cruises.

If you are a Captain's Club member call them. Be sure that you have been logged off your account for at least half an hour. Have your booking number in hand. They might be able to walk you through the problem. I say "might" because I have still had problems even they can't solve. But some problems they have been able to solve, so it's worth a try.

I am still unable to book anything on the website. I have paid for the cruise and booked via a Travel agent. She is not able to access the account nor am I. I want to book my specialty restaurants and my Select Dining. Has anyone had success lately? I keep ending up at the tabbed page, nothing is underneath that. I did try the "work around" but that takes me to a page that tells me that we have a website error.

Yesterday I signed up for a beverage package and all went ok, fwiw.

• 3 years later...

Yes! Awful, terrible website. Award Winning? My ASS!!! I have been trying to pay for shore excursions for three weeks. Despite multiple credit cards from different people, it will not take my money! I finally tried calling the company, where I waited for 15 minutes to reach a rep. He could not find the information that I had saved online, and I almost bit his head off. Then, I asked him to do a simple check, and he apologized that the system was "a little slow." Really? I am not impressed. Finally, I put a call in to my darling AAA agent to see if she could help me. So far, I am not impressed. Hopefully, the cruise itself will be wonderful. I have never before logged into any system to complain, but I want to warn people. Work through your Travel Agent. It is way better -- save yourself the frustration.

I have been trying for two days to drop a suffix off of my name so many times. I save the change, sign-out, sign back in and the same error occurs. The Celebrity site has to win the award for being the worst site on the Internet.

Celebrity, fix it or take it off the Internet!!!!!!

I have been trying for two days to drop a suffix off of my name so many times. I save the change, sign-out, sign back in and the same error occurs. The Celebrity site has to win the award for being the worst site on the Internet.

Celebrity, fix it or take it off the Internet!!!!!!

Removing the suffix is something that haunted me too. Finally, I called the Captain's Club. They resolved the problem quickly and it has not returned.

Removing the suffix is something that haunted me too. Finally, I called the Captain's Club. They resolved the problem quickly and it has not returned.

Been on the phone right now for 18 minutes and still waiting. What a joke! Thanks for your info.

25 minutes later they told me it is a known problem and just to go in and delete my suffix each time I sign-in to see or do anything. They are not sure when they will get this corrected.

Edited by Oxo