Celebrity Website Problems?

njaloha

:confused: Is anybody else experiencing problems with the Celebrity website. Last night I couldn't get into my reservation and this morning I have access to my reservation window but the Shore Excursion tab isn't working and the option to view and book is not available. :confused:

What's the deal? :mad:

:confused: Is anybody else experiencing problems with the Celebrity website. Last night I couldn't get into my reservation and this morning I have access to my reservation window but the Shore Excursion tab isn't working and the option to view and book is not available. :confused:

Same with me. It's frustrating, I'm trying to book some shore excursions.

:(

It's not you it's them. I have been trying to view the planning portion of the website & I keep getting kicked off /or only partial info appears. Pls X fix this-I really do not want to wait for mid Mar 2012 to see itineraries etc.

carole

There have been many, many posts in the recent pasts about people not being able to access all or part of the website. It can be very frustrating, but you are not alone.

My problem is a little unique. I frequently use a mini-computer, similar to a netbook, because I travel a lot. On their cruise search function, when I click on the starting or ending dates, I can't scroll down to the later dates because it doesn't fit on the screen. Basically, I can't search any cruises past April, 2012.

I sometimes have problems on certain sites when using my netbook. In some cases I have been able to decrease the size by changing the '100%' in the bottom right side of my screen to about 80% then scroll bars are more accessible.

The Celebrity web site is working just fine for me. Canceled a shore excursion this morning (St. Thomas parasailing) and booked another (Voluntourism); no issues whatsoever. The only time I've experienced problems with it while preparing for this cruise was back in September, when I must have clashed with one of the "down for maintenance" periods.

For the record, I use Mozilla's free Firefox Internet browser software, with AdBlock Plus add-on. For anyone using Internet Explorer, I highly recommend that you switch to Firefox, with AdBlock Plus, and don't look back. I used to have issues, years ago, with some reputable web sites (financial companies & whatnot) not supporting Firefox, but I haven't run into that problem in a very long time.

Happy cruising!

I've been trying to book a cruise for two days now, and whenever I get to the process, it says all cabins are sold out. Totally sold out for the 7 cruises I attempted to book-----every cabin category and every date I checked in February and March. So, things are still out of whack with this awful website.

I've been trying to book a cruise for two days now, and whenever I get to the process, it says all cabins are sold out. Totally sold out for the 7 cruises I attempted to book-----every cabin category and every date I checked in February and March. So, things are still out of whack with this awful website.

Which ship? I just looked at Silhouette for February and it's available.:confused:

Which ship? I just looked at Silhouette for February and it's available.:confused:

I looked at all the ones for the Caribbean. It's the weirdest thing. When I get past the first booking page and get to the choose a category, all I get at the top of the page is a note written in red saying that all cabins in that category are booked. Then I try another category and again, the same message in red.

I looked at all the ones for the Caribbean. It's the weirdest thing. When I get past the first booking page and get to the choose a category, all I get at the top of the page is a note written in red saying that all cabins in that category are booked. Then I try another category and again, the same message in red.

I'm on now and I clicked 'explore' at the top of the CElebrity website main page and picked February thru March Caribbean Cruises. It gave back a whole mess and I picked the Eclipse out of Miami on 2/4/12, Veranda Cabin, and no problem getting to the next page. I use Google Chrome as an internet engine. Maybe it's the weekend and now I"m on Monday morning. If all else fails, call Celebrity via Live Chat or the number on the screen.

Best of Luck.

It's Monday am and I am having the same problem!!

Just learned a work-around if you are unable to access things from "My Reservations" -- log out of that section, go back to the home page, and choose what you are interested in from the "Plan and Book" section. Example, you want to book shore excursions, choose that from the drop-down in the "Plan and Book" section. But do not log into your account -- instead, choose the options on the right side of the screen, put in your reservation and sail date and name (yes, I know that's already in the "My Account" section, but don't go there). You should be able to get to the shorex, specialty dining, and other drop downs. They are apparently not working when accessed from the "My Account" section.

Just learned a work-around if you are unable to access things from "My Reservations" -- log out of that section, go back to the home page, and choose what you are interested in from the "Plan and Book" section. Example, you want to book shore excursions, choose that from the drop-down in the "Plan and Book" section. ...

Again, I've not had any trouble lately, but when I was looking at Bon Voyage gifts for some relatives who will be on a different sailing, the system automatically logged me in. Thought it was strange at the time, because I deliberately had not logged in; glad to know it "wasn't just me!" :D

Celebrity has perhaps the worst website of any cruise line and perhaps beyond cruise lines. I've used different computers from desktops, laptops, mini computers and iPad and it doesn't seem to matter. It would seem obvious that sooner or later they would realize their problems and get some expert assistance. In order to find celebrity cruises I've started looking at other online cruise sellers to find what I am looking for and then call celebrity. It's very frustrating.

I am still unable to book anything on the website. I have paid for the cruise and booked via a Travel agent. She is not able to access the account nor am I. I want to book my specialty restaurants and my Select Dining. Has anyone had success lately? I keep ending up at the tabbed page, nothing is underneath that. I did try the "work around" but that takes me to a page that tells me that we have a website error.