Nice Upgrade!

doe326

Thank you, Princess for the really nice upgrade from a mini-suite to a full suite. Makes for a really nice Thanksgiving and a really wonderful cruise to the Canal.:)

Great upgrade, congratulations! I have been upgraded in the past, and I think they do it for a reason. I used to get outside rooms and got upgraded to a balcony - guess what I got after that. Had a balcony got upgraded to a suite - Guess what I get now. You do get spoiled so beware.

Thank you, Princess for the really nice upgrade from a mini-suite to a full suite. Makes for a really nice Thanksgiving and a really wonderful cruise to the Canal.:)

Wow--great upgade!!

What catagory of mini suite did you have?

Enjoy!

we too just scored. We booked two b2b on the Emerald starting next monday, booked a BG balcony guarantee. Got cabin assignment about a week ago and was assigned a BB on Caribe so we were happy. but today got an email thru my TA that we booked with, with an update.... yeah upgraded to a AC Mini suite for all 20 days.

We have done 25 cruises with Princess, probably half have been guarantees. One time we got an obstructed outside from a booked inside. But this is the first time to get such a great upgrade. Thanks Princess

Congrats on the nice upgrade. Question....Did Princess notify you via phone or e-mail or did you find it online in your cruise personalizer?

I received an email. Was really upset when I saw they upgraded me because we had picked out our cabin and said no upgrades. Called the Vacation Planner and asked her what was going on. She said we had been upgraded to a suite. And with tongue in cheek said "we can put you back in your old room if you want!" -- lol. Someone else asked what category mini we had it was an AA and the only upgrade from an AA is to a suite. I think we'll definitely enjoy this cruise. No need to worry about us getting "too spoiled" as we like to cruise 2-3 times a year and can't really afford suites if we want to do that.

Archived