Lastest on QM2 refit

southwestie

....Where are Britannia passengers eating while the MDR is being worked on?.......

Maybe they are lining up in KC all day long, trying their best to find a logistically sensful way to the scones and the clotted cream.

Being more serious, I'm so looking forward to our next voyage on QM2.

Kind regards

Thank you, oahucruiser, for stating what is clear to almost everyone on this thread. The QM2 is obviously sailing without passengers to Hamburg for the refit, as clearly the Britannia Restaurant could not serve passengers whilst being redone -- as the photo shows plainly. Aloha!

The winter gardens , the bar is being refitted, but has it ever been so busy

Wow Rob, that's a great shot! Glad to see they're having a bit of fun on board. I'd kind of like to be there myself - must really be something to see the work as it's being done. Thanks for the photos! :) Cheers, -S.

Rob,

you do realise you were meant to get off the ship before she went into dry dock? What did you do - hide in a lifeboat? :D:D:D

J

Shhhhhhhhh, dont tell everyone, but tender number 18 is not bad, I am running out off ships biscuits though and it getting a bit chilly at night:eek:

Shhhhhhhhh, dont tell everyone, but tender number 18 is not bad, I am running out off ships biscuits though and it getting a bit chilly at night:eek:

LOL

Well, Rob, I certainly hope you're maintaining standards and following the dress code!!!:D Any "theme" nights???

BTW, thanks again for sharing the photos. -S.

Seriously though, if there are no passengers on board, how did you get these photos? Through a crew member friend, I assume, unless you are crew yourself.

I was thinking the same actually!

Nudge nudge.....quick wink....but fabulous....thanks Robin, you guys come good as always.

Can't wait to see her in all her new glory. Wow.

Archived