Whoa.... A LOT of Posts

sail7seas

We call it amateur night here -- along with home football games, St Patrick's day, Halloween, and several other nights

Amateur night..... yup. Same message. :) We had a wonderful dinner with our friends and are now happy to be safely home without worrying about being on the roads.

Oh I could give you all kinds of useless, oh I mean useful information :D But since it is New Years Eve, I need a Bloody Mary, a Margarita or a glass of Champagne first ;)

For those of us lucky to no longer work outside our homes, CC is fun hobby!!! :) Having posted here for over 10 years, the number does add up, doesn't it.

I've put in my work years and no longer have to. :) And in the meantime, maybe I've shared a tidbit or two of useful info. I hope so.

That is actually a good question but I think if you posted before it was moved your post count remains, or at least I think so:confused:

It is a good question and I hope someone who has the answer will share.

I don't think I've ever posted to that forum.

950 to go @ 480 per hour = 22:58 EDT estimated :)

but now the posts required have gone up:confused::confused: there's another 131 posts required :confused: Is that because people posted to the floataway lounge, I don't know?

we'll probably do it - but I'm just concerned with the numbers appearing now - it looks like we lost at least 200 posts.

Happy New Year John

When I first started CC, I posted a few times in the Floataway Lounge but I know that KK use to be there a lot several years ago. I posted there tonight just to re-test what I thought and nothing changed.

I may miss us hitting the big number Tom is due home any minute from work and we are going out to dinner, very close to home and CHEAP:D I just paid Final for our Westerdam cruise so saving my pennies ;) Then before we even leave for that cruise I have Final for our 11 days on the Zuiderdam.

where do you find the total post count?

are you asking me? for the total for the boards?

If so, go to the home page for the cruise critic boards and tab down - just by the birthdays = you will see the total posts alongs with the newest member

Happy New Year

but now the posts required have gone up there's another 131 posts required Is that because people posted to the floataway lounge, I don't know?

Could be! How many posts are on that thread?

edit: wait a sec ... are you sure the remainder went up? I see 748 left right now.

where do you find the total post count?

scroll back to post #320

looks like there was just a temporary glitch in the count and has been corrected - 800 posts to go.

shall we do a countdown? New thread?

sort of like the New Year's Eve countdown isn't it?:):):)

are you asking me? for the total for the boards?

If so, go to the home page for the cruise critic boards and tab down - just by the birthdays = you will see the total posts alongs with the newest member

Happy New Year

Thank you, I never noticed that before. good luck reaching your target

OK one more post Tom is home and we are heading out to dinner. I do have Tappatalk on my phone so may reappear :D

Have a nice dinner and Happy New Year, Lisa.

We're hours ahead of you here on the right coast and we've already had our dinner with friends and are now safely home for the night.

Archived