Whoa.... A LOT of Posts

sail7seas

My name is Kevin.

My wife, Nancy, knows all of you even though she's never been on Cruise Critic. She sits with my every night, giggling as I laugh with all of you!

I live just two blocks outside of Chicago, in a small town by O'Hare airport, in the house Nancy grew up in.

I have run the Global Accounts groups for large food companies, like Sara Lee, Baskin Robbins, and Campbell Soup... thus my comments about the food onboard. I love food.

Two kids. Junior and Senior in hight school.

This was my favorite thread ever... and thanking Walt and Joe for letting it go a little longer.

On top of that you have been known to hit "Russell's Barbque" at Thatcher and North in Elmwood Park. Only those of us who grew up north of Madison Street in Chicago know about t he place but the lines to get waited on speak volumes. My folks first took me there in 1949.

On top of that you have been known to hit "Russell's Barbque" at Thatcher and North in Elmwood Park. Only those of us who grew up north of Madison Street in Chicago know about t he place but the lines to get waited on speak volumes. My folks first took me there in 1949.

You've got a great memory!

Low and slow....;)

You've got a great memory!

Low and slow....;)

My first pastor after ordination used to tell me the same thing. He went on to say I was "dangerous." We are now in the same cluster and he is still telling me that more than a quarter of a century later.

.. whew... I'm exhausted, but I FINALLY MADE THE LIST!!!:D:):D

Top Authors During Last Week:

Name

sail7seas

kazu

Krazy Kruizers

IRL_Joanie

mamaofami

RuthC

Himself

innlady1

SwissMyst

TheKuhnFamily 94

Having some wine to celebrate!

That's because you type too much per post. Limit yourself to "Welcome to Cruise Critic" or "Congratulations on your upgrade" and you'll be right up there all the time. :D

NamePosts

sail7seas356

kazu304

Krazy Kruizers263

IRL_Joanie158

mamaofami125

RuthC123

Himself99

innlady198

SwissMyst95

TheKuhnFamily94

Don't know whether to be embarrassed or proud:D:o:D But definitely happy that we made it happen with so much fun and camaraderie!!

Joanie

That's because you type too much per post. Limit yourself to "Welcome to Cruise Critic" or "Congratulations on your upgrade" and you'll be right up there all the time. :D

Thanks for the advice, John... and welcome to Cruise Critic!

Don't know whether to be embarrassed or proud:D:o:D But definitely happy that we made it happen with so much fun and camaraderie!!

Joanie

It was fun, Joanie...!

... and, congratulations on your upgrade!

How do you determine the top posters for the week? I couldn't find it :(

It's right here... http://boardreader.com/fp/Cruise_Critic_Message_Boards_14348/Holland_America_Line_65142.html

I think John pointed it out to everyone, but I'm not sure!

The New Year's Eve Party we all attended together really built up everyone's totals!

It was great fun!

NamePosts

sail7seas356

kazu304

Krazy Kruizers263

IRL_Joanie158

mamaofami125

RuthC123

Himself99

innlady198

SwissMyst95

TheKuhnFamily94

Yikes. :eek: :o

If my name were on the list of top number of posts, I'd really be embarrassed. My family and friends already tell me I talk too much so I'm

glad to know I don't talk too much on CC. I do comment, but mostly I just enjoy reading every one else's posts.

It's right here... http://boardreader.com/fp/Cruise_Critic_Message_Boards_14348/Holland_America_Line_65142.html

I think John pointed it out to everyone, but I'm not sure!

That one is for just the HAL forum, and HERE IS the one for the entire CC board. There's four HAL regulars in the top-10 for this week, but you're not there Kevin. ;)

Welcome to Cruise Critic. :)

HUH??? What Upgrade???:confused: What you talkin about Willis??? What did I miss??? If any of my staterooms are upgraded THERE WILL be HADES to pay!!!

Joanie

Sorry, Joanie...!!! I was just being funny, referencing John's post below... and by "being funny" I mean "amusing myself"....

Enjoy your cruise!

NamePosts

sail7seas356

kazu304

Krazy Kruizers263

IRL_Joanie158

mamaofami125

RuthC123

Himself99

innlady198

SwissMyst95

TheKuhnFamily94

Are you making that up, Kevin? Or is that a "real" list you found somewhere? If it's real, I'm in good company! ;)

That one is for just the HAL forum, and HERE IS the one for the entire CC board. There's four HAL regulars in the top-10 for this week, but you're not there Kevin. ;)

Welcome to Cruise Critic. :)

Oh my, I just clicked it on...the one for HAL...I cannot reveal that info to my family! I'm blaming it on "pre-cruise". Good thing we don't cruise more often than we do now!

Are you making that up, Kevin? Or is that a "real" list you found somewhere? If it's real, I'm in good company! ;)

But look at the fun company we are keeping. :)

This was an 'anomaly' week what with the 30,000,001 !!!

A WILD New Year's Eve Indeed Everyone!! And so much fun!! And best of all Most of us got to stay home and do it. And some, Lisa and Tom even got to get a Happy New Year Kiss at least twice:D

Willis, I is gonna get even:D Knew you was a funnin me, but hadda make sure;)

Joanie

:D Imagine how many post I would have had if I didn't have to fiddle with this back button business. :D :) ;)

CC may never fix the problem when I put it that way....... :D

In 2010 I had that problem with the back button interference but this time I'm not having a back button problem. I'm using IE8 for a browser. Some folks thought the problem was incompatibility with IE8 and CC, but evidently it's not.

Archived