Iguazo Falls

mare s.

assuming you're flying out of the domestic airport...we had 2 couples on our cruise who had their flights changed numerous times by LAN from BA to Iguazu...they had a really tough time getting them locked in, up until a couple of weeks out!:eek: Could make planning a challenge!

We arrived at 7:45 AM and had 11:45 AM flights. As the previous poster said, LAN does change their flight schedules. Ours was changed to 11:25 AM to Iguazu. We still had plenty of time. Since you are arriving so early, I would think the traffic would be even better for you.

The Hilton stored our luggage, they were great, suggest you pre arrange a driver who could pick you up and wait for you at the Hilton. We used silverstar cars (Fred) and they were great and seemed to know all the staff at the hotel

I wanted to fly LAN since I was told they were more reliable...I may rethink that especially if the other airline has more flights returning from Iguazu. Thanks for your reply!

LAN is the most reliable and they have the most flights. Our flight to Iguazu and most of the flights that day left late. Apparently that is pretty common. Your plan to get there as early as possible to have more time is the right one. I would stick with the 9:45.

We flew Aero Argentinao because they had better flight times and were on time both going & returning from Igusau. We were apparently lucky as many cc posters have said that there flights were delayed.

We flew Aero Argentinao because they had better flight times and were on time both going & returning from Igusau. We were apparently lucky as many cc posters have said that there flights were delayed.

Aerolineas Argentina has a terrible reputation. You were fortunate, indeed. I have heard that Aerolineas is making an effort to improve but they had a loooooooong way to go. On the other hand, they still serve food on board even for short flights. Doesn't hurt that they hire cute young things as flight attendants either. Reminds me of US carriers back in the day.

Archived