I just WON a cruise!!!!

Debsta

Seriously! I can't believe it! It leaves on 27 January, 2012 with one nights accommodation pre and post cruise! I just beside myself :D

Are you Australia’s best Cruise Reporter?

WIN A 7 NIGHT CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES HAWAIIAN CRUISE WITH AIRFARES FROM HAWAIIAN AIRLINES FOR YOU AND A FRIEND.

We are looking for 5 (FIVE) Lucky Cruise Reporters to start 2012 off with a fully paid 7 night Hawaiian Cruise from Honolulu to San Diego on board Carnival Spirit in a twin share cabin for 2 people, including airfares from Sydney with Hawaiian Airlines. You will be our reporter on board, take photos, blog about your trip and enjoy the Carnival Spirit whilst onboard. The only decision you have to make is who are you going to take with you as Australia’s Best Cruise Reporter?

I'm still in shock :eek: Just trying to get organised as I have to give them all our details tomorrow.....no time to think!

I'll post more later.....but I'm a cruise reporter :D hehe :p AND I'm not allowed to say anything until I get back and post my blog when it's up for the final contest hehe

Did I say.........I'M AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN EXCITED AND IN SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived