Please help! Can't print cruise docs!

mikkire

I did my fun pass, but can't print it or my luggage tags. Do I really need to bring my fun pass? I don't ever remember them asking for it. Can't I just pick up luggage tags from the porters? Arggh, I'm soooo frustrated!!

Do you have a computer at work you can print from? Or a friend who will let you give it a try on theirs...or a public library? If not - I would call Carnival and see what help they can offer. It's true that luggage tags you can get from the porters, but if it were me I'd feel safer with something in my hands proving I'm paid in full just in case Carnival has a glitch at the port...you never know. Good luck - I know it'll work out!

Thanks for all the quick replys. I was starting to panic. They just wouldn't open at all in Adobe. Got them to come up and print in Google Chrome. Thanks again.

great to hear chrome worked for you. I dont remember the last time i used IE it just got too frustrating.

I have put in my Canadian passport info 4 times and it saves but when I get to the end it is not checked! Maybe there are problems at Carnival's end?

I leave on Sunday too! Let this be our only glitch. :)

The same thing was happening when I entered our Cdn. passport last month. I called Carnival and spoke with the tech line and they were aware of the problem, did something, and when I went back online, it was fine. Apparently, they have yet to fix the problem. Just call them and they'll get you fixed up !

The same thing was happening when I entered our Cdn. passport last month. I called Carnival and spoke with the tech line and they were aware of the problem, did something, and when I went back online, it was fine. Apparently, they have yet to fix the problem. Just call them and they'll get you fixed up !

Thanks! I called and they had me access the Citizenship part from the "Guest Name" rather than "Complete Check-In" section and the data was all there and it saved this time!

Weird!

You NEED the Fun Pass. Luggage tags available at dock, just ask for some from the guy who takes your luggage.

You do not NEED the funpass. I NEVER have mine printed. Number one, I do not own a printer, number two, even if I had one I would not print unnecessary land fill.

Just show them your passport at the door, give them your passport and credit card at the checkin desk.

You do not NEED the funpass. I NEVER have mine printed. Number one, I do not own a printer, number two, even if I had one I would not print unnecessary land fill.

Just show them your passport at the door, give them your passport and credit card at the checkin desk.

You are right!!! We did not have ours last cruise, and we were fine!! They have a master list and as long as you have the ID and your on the list, you can board, no funpass needed.

You are right!!! We did not have ours last cruise, and we were fine!! They have a master list and as long as you have the ID and your on the list, you can board, no funpass needed.

I had mine and it wasn't til I got on the ship that I realized they didn't even ask for it! And I had been all worried about all my documentation.

Archived