Carnival = Its time to Raise the Bar

mrrugby

I think the issue with all cruise lines, not just CCL is lack of consistency. I can say with 100% certainty that the maitre'd on my last Freedom cruise would have never allowed anyone into the mdr in pajamas. I say this because I heard him tell someone to take off his baseball cap the first night of the cruise and then he proceded to explain (to the entire dining room with the microphone) the casual code and then what was expected on 'elegant night' (which was basically no shorts)

elegant [ˈɛlɪgənt]

adj

1. tasteful in dress, style, or design

2. dignified and graceful in appearance, behaviour, etc.

:D

Tom

elegant [ˈɛlɪgənt]

adj

1. tasteful in dress, style, or design

2. dignified and graceful in appearance, behaviour, etc.

:D

Tom

Slacks and a collared shirt may be "tasteful" in someones eyes...but could mean jeans and tee shirt in anothers

Obviously this thread has folks that think they can dress however they wish and do not care what anyone thinks.

I have no issues with this way of thinking...when they are at HOME...but when you enter a public venue that has RULES....they should be followed and if not they(CCL) should enforce those said rules...

Just how I see it...:cool:

You failed to get My point. He is on disability because of being shot up by gangbangers, not because of a handicap.

I"m sorry that sarcasm doesn't translate well with this font.

I was trying to relate entitlement mentality.

So because he was shot by "gangbangers" and apparently injured because of it he doesn't deserve disability?

Where exactly is the entitlement mentality in this situation? He was shot (the why and how are irrelevant), the government determined he deserved disability, end of story. How he spends that money is his own choice.

I'm sure they will.

This seems to be the pattern from what I just saw in reading a bit over there...

I seriously don't know....

All I know is that if he responds to all the childishness, it makes him just as responsible. I just don't understand where his head is.

quote]

I just don`t get it either...why he doesn`t say something about how people bash anyone who has a complaint is beyond me....

This is so wrong. No wonder the world is going crazy and the children have no sense in what is proper.

@bp, what is wrong with this really the world and children have no sense of what's proper if they don't dress to your personal standards? -- Given this thread, I might just wear my "flannel pants" for breakfast on our next sailing ... Then again, that would mean getting dressed for breakfast, which I don't have to do with room service, those CCL sheets sure are comfortable.

;)

B&B

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

... Then again, that would mean getting dressed for breakfast, which I don't have to do with room service, those CCL sheets sure are comfortable.

"Room Service" and "Breakfast", in my opinion at least, are not words which go together on Carnival! As soon as they can bring Eggs Benedict and such to my cabin, THEN we're talking! :D

But then again, that would be an entirely different thread. Wait a minute, THIS thread seems to hit on many popular "points", so WHAT THE HECK! (which is common theme here as well :eek:)

Tom

"Room Service" and "Breakfast", in my opinion at least, are not words which go together on Carnival! As soon as they can bring Eggs Benedict and such to my cabin, THEN we're talking! :D

But then again, that would be an entirely different thread. Wait a minute, THIS thread seems to hit on many popular "points", so WHAT THE HECK! (which is common theme here as well :eek:)

Tom

Eggs benedict for breakfast room service..... Ill second that

Archived