Cornwall/Falmouth?

suzyed

Whats worthwhile seeing in Cornwall?

Cornwall is one of my favourite places to visit in the UK, there is so muchto see and do that even after 50 years of visiting regularly I still love to go there. Some of my favourites are:

The Eden Project

The Lost Gardens of Heligan

The Minack Theatre

Take the ferry from Falmouth across to the village of Flushing

Take a boat trip to St Mawes and visit the castle.

Try a Cornish Pasty or a Cornish cream tea. If you like fish and chips look out for Rick Stein's fish and chip shop in Falmouth.

Dear Suzy,

There is soo much to see!We spent 6 days there and really loved it!I second what Josy mentioned. You might want to go to http://www.cornishwelcometours.co.uk/, and see what John offers as a day trip. He does offer them for cruise passengers. Tell him Steve and Kathy referred you. (we do not get anything out of it)

Based on our experience with small group tours, you can see as much in a half day as in 2 days on a bus tour.

The story and pictures of our tour are on our website.

Dear Suzy,

There is soo much to see!We spent 6 days there and really loved it!I second what Josy mentioned. You might want to go to http://www.cornishwelcometours.co.uk/, and see what John offers as a day trip. He does offer them for cruise passengers. Tell him Steve and Kathy referred you. (we do not get anything out of it)

Based on our experience with small group tours, you can see as much in a half day as in 2 days on a bus tour.

The story and pictures of our tour are on our website.

Thanks guys! I will check it out. ;)

Archived