RCI website down??

Speaking of website issues...is anyone else having a problem with their "back" button on Cruise Critic? I keep having to hit it twice to get back to the main topic board. I don't want to wear out my virtual buttons. :D

Speaking of website issues...is anyone else having a problem with their "back" button on Cruise Critic? I keep having to hit it twice to get back to the main topic board. I don't want to wear out my virtual buttons. :D

Yup. I have been experiencing this problem all day today and quite a few times during the past week.:confused:

I've said it before and ill say it again, the RCI web site is the WORST for functionality. I wish "they" would take a serious look at making it a better online experience and stop just trying to make it look pretty.

I actually thought it was rather good - I like the "Advanced Search" feature that allows you to narrow things down by month/date/ship/port/etc and then spits out available cruises accordingly.

It even works on my iPhone and iPad so when I'm sitting with downtime at work I can surf pricing for anything interesting. ;)

I have been trying to get on the RCI website since this morning.

It will not pull up.

Anyone else having this problem??

Is it me.....or do I now have a problem? :eek: :(

no, i've been having issues all afternoon as well.

RCCL regrets its current website issues. We suspect that a "cyber norovirus attack" is currently underway. To mitigate the loss of data and to maintain the health and integrity of our servers, we are asking that you first click twice on the virtual keyboard sanitizer logo that will be available immediately upon entering our site. Thank you for your patience.

Archived