"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas / Jan 7, 2012

Radio

Sorry, 3594 is Not in the New Section. . .

Radio

;);)

Thanks. Will know better for next booking on Enchantment. Actually looking forward for Enchantment to go into dry dock soon as it is run down but still a beautiful ship.

Getting 8" of snow here in NY & looking forward to the Bahamas thanks to your posts & great pics Radio! :D

Hi Radio,

Thanks for the pics and input.

Do you know if this ship has a Diamond lounge?

Yes, the Diamond Lounge is on the Viking Lounge set up slightly above it looking down at the bar. I also believe it's where the Diamond + overflow is too.

Hi Radio,

Was just wondering if they still have the Crown & Anchor jewelry art event on board. Made some beautiful expensive jewelry last Feb. while on board Enchantment. There was a great husband & wife team organizing it. Looking forward to bringing the family to make some with me. Thanks

We are taking the same cruise Feb 18. Hope you can post the daily compass if you get time so we can take a look at it.

The Compass Pics will be up later today. . .:)

Radio

;);)

Thank you for posting the Compass! Do you know if all activities are the same for the same itinerary? We are on the March 10th sailing!:D

Most should be the same, except the Entertainment guests may be different. . .

Radio

;);)

Most should be the same, except the Entertainment guests may be different. . .

Radio

;);)

Thank you! Also, I noticed in our Cruise documents, it says the preferred arrival time is 1 pm at the Baltimore port...are we able to arrive earlier than that? I think I have read others getting to the port around 11 and being able to get on board.

Thank you :D

Thank you! Also, I noticed in our Cruise documents, it says the preferred arrival time is 1 pm at the Baltimore port...are we able to arrive earlier than that? I think I have read others getting to the port around 11 and being able to get on board.

Thank you :D

11 is the time we usually shoot for and we are usually board around 11:45. We've gone out of Baltimore twice and it's the easiest port to get in and out of.

Yes, the Diamond Lounge is on the Viking Lounge set up slightly above it looking down at the bar. I also believe it's where the Diamond + overflow is too.

There really is no Diamond Lounge. The Diamond nightly event is normally held in the back of the upper area of the Viking Crown Lounge. The overflow for the Diamond plus on our cruise was held down on deck 4 on the side.

Hello everyone. . . I was able to get the Daily Compass for each day plus a few other document you may find useful. .

Just Click HERE for all of the Pics. . .Below is a Sneak Peak. . .

Thanks for tuning in !

Radio

;);)

Enhantment of the Seas Cruise Compass/ Day 1

D1PG1.JPG

Behind the Name Tags

TAGS.JPG

Starlike,

Your profile says you are stuck somewhere between OH and PA and with a name like Starlake, I assume you are from somewhere around where we're from. We were once stuck somewhere between OH, PA, and WV. Now we're stuck in Maryland.

Hello everyone. . . I was able to get the Daily Compass for each day plus a few other document you may find useful. .

Just Click HERE for all of the Pics. . .Below is a Sneak Peak. . .

Thanks for tuning in !

Radio

;);)

Enhantment of the Seas Cruise Compass/ Day 1

D1PG1.JPG

Behind the Name Tags

TAGS.JPG

Thanks so much Radio for posting this. :)

Starlike,

Your profile says you are stuck somewhere between OH and PA and with a name like Starlake, I assume you are from somewhere around where we're from. We were once stuck somewhere between OH, PA, and WV. Now we're stuck in Maryland.

small world, we are also "stuck" in the area you are both describing............

There really is no Diamond Lounge. The Diamond nightly event is normally held in the back of the upper area of the Viking Crown Lounge. The overflow for the Diamond plus on our cruise was held down on deck 4 on the side.

So I guess they changed that too. Where exactly on Deck 4 is it for the overflow for Diamond +? Also, did you have David for your bar tender as I heard he no longer is there & wish it weren't true. Thanks :)

Hi Radio,

Just posted your info on the board of our Feb. 18th sailing on Enchantment which was a big help for our cruise speaker Phil for our sailing. He like I were wondering if you could still add the menu itinerary to the list. Thanks a bunch. :)

Thank you so much for posting the Compasses! That's awesome! I didn't get to go through all of them, but could you please tell me (if you know off the top of your head) if there was a Murder Mystery Dinner?

Thanks again! I your review was awesome!

Sam :D

Thank you so much for posting the Compasses! That's awesome! I didn't get to go through all of them, but could you please tell me (if you know off the top of your head) if there was a Murder Mystery Dinner?

Thanks again! I your review was awesome!

Q: What ships offer Mystery Dinner Theater?

A: Ships with Portofino Restaurant with an itinerary of 7 days or more, however black-out dates apply to some sailings.

Q: What ships offer Mystery Dinner Theater?

A: Ships with Portofino Restaurant with an itinerary of 7 days or more, however black-out dates apply to some sailings.

Rats! Thanks for the response! I thought that might have been a fun night "out" for DH and I.

Safe Travels,

Thanks for another awesome live thread Radio! My wife and I are thinking about doing a Bermuda cruise next year as a change of pace, and the one we are eyeing is on Enchantment. So getting to see such a great pictorial on her was a real treat. I have not been on a Vision Class ship before, so I think it will be a real treat. Hopefully it pans out. Thanks again!

Archived