"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas / Jan 7, 2012

Radio

I do have status, but am not yet diamond.

You will have no problem in most areas of the ship. There is a welcome back party, and a Crown and Anchor party later in the week that takes over the spotlight lounge.

Enjoy :)

Thanks for the answer. We've only been on Carnival so far and from what I've been reading, it looks like there ar some differences in the two cruise lines. Just trying to get as much information on the difference as I can before we cruise.

Thanks for the answer. We've only been on Carnival so far and from what I've been reading, it looks like there ar some differences in the two cruise lines. Just trying to get as much information on the difference as I can before we cruise.

Take a look of my review of this sailing - in my comments I did a small comparison (from my point of view as that is all that I can offer) between this ship and the Pride.

Radio - I wanted to thank - you for all your efforts in another "Live" cruise.

I love the Enchantment. Your pictures are much better than mine. We are sailing her twice this year - once a 7 day to Canaveral, Nassau, and Coco Cay and a 6 night to Bermuda. Your Coco Cay information was so helpful - I was there last on the Sovereign in 2006 and my memory is not quite that good (plus we didn't take enough pictures on that trip).

Barbara

Im disappointed I did not get a chance to meet you. Apparently we crossed paths (I am in some of your pictures and you might be in some of mine!) and didnt know it. A good excuse for me to take another cruise that you'll be on. Loved your "Live" review 'after the fact', it was like taking that trip all over again.

Lucy

Maybe we should take up a collection and buy him a set of brightly colored tee shirts that have "I'm Radio!" stenciled in large letters on the front and back! ;) We'd have to get a couple with stenciled ties too, for formal nights.

I've never cruised Royal Carribean. I see a lot of you posting and you all seem to be Diamond and Diamond Plus. Some of the posts make it sound like there are a lot of places things that the Diamond status gets you. So as just a low life first timer on this ship are there places and things that we should avoid, that we'll not be welcome.

I don't think you will have a problem. They don't put these events in the daily schedule that everyone gets, they send invitations to each person's room. And of course there will be no public event scheduled in that place at that same time, so you are unlikely to be going to that room anyway. It's certainly possible that you might stumble in on one of the events, but they have staff at the doors collecting the invitations. So... no worries.

Theron

Hi Radio, All,

Thanks for these amazing pics of the 2005 Enchantment stretch project. Just wondering if you could let me know if our Oceanview Cabin H-3594 is in the new section of Enchantment. Thanks. :)

Sorry, 3594 is Not in the New Section. . .

Radio

;);)

Hi Radio

I'm new to CC (June 2011) and I am so thankful to have come accross another one of your "Live" reviews! Thank you so much for doing them! :D

I was unaware than Enchantment had a section added! It was AWESOME to see the pictures - thanks for including them as well!

Looking forward to your next cruise!

Maybe we should take up a collection and buy him a set of brightly colored tee shirts that have "I'm Radio!" stenciled in large letters on the front and back! ;) We'd have to get a couple with stenciled ties too, for formal nights.

I don't think you will have a problem. They don't put these events in the daily schedule that everyone gets, they send invitations to each person's room. And of course there will be no public event scheduled in that place at that same time, so you are unlikely to be going to that room anyway. It's certainly possible that you might stumble in on one of the events, but they have staff at the doors collecting the invitations. So... no worries.

Theron

Sounds a little snobbish, but I'm sure we'll get by. If it is a problem, I'll just go back to Carnival where I know how things work.

Penguin66-

If you sign up to join Crown and Anchor while you are on your April cruise, you will get an invitation to their Welcome Back party on the next Royal Caribbean cruise!!!

Thanks, I'll do that. They never mentioned anything about the Crown and Anchor, when I signed up for our cruise.

Sorry, 3594 is Not in the New Section. . .

Radio

;);)

Darn. I thought we were right in the middle. Where does the new section start and end? Would you know the Cabin #s so we'll know for our next cruise. Thanks for the info. & great pics Radio. :)

Radio,

I know you didnt make it thru that brutal port shopping show on the first sea day but I hope you know the answer to this.

They offer an item to buy @ the end of it. It is $30, and you get $30 off a spa treatment PLUS and little silver and blue star you put on your seapass card for buy one, get one free DOD's. this is not advertised anywhere.

Did you happen to see anyone with this? They offered it all last year and I am hoping that they still do.

Thanks so much!

Dori

Archived