FLL return flight 12:45

Ariel35

That will be a piece of cake! The airport is a ten minute taxi ride from the port. You will not feel rushed or or anything. Of course that assumes that ship arrives on schedule, and that there are no problems with customs. But even with those things you've given yourself a nice cushion. You are in great shape.

IF the ship gets back to Port Everglades AND U.S. Customs and Border Protection releases the ship on time you should be ok. But if something goes wrong this is a very tight time. I've been on a ship that didn't get back to home port until 5pm.

IF the ship gets back to Port Everglades AND U.S. Customs and Border Protection releases the ship on time you should be ok. But if something goes wrong this is a very tight time. I've been on a ship that didn't get back to home port until 5pm.

No offence but I don't know why you would try to put doubt in her head. 1245 p.m. is perfectly fine. 99% of the time you would make this flight with ease.

There would have to be some sort of very weird occurance for the ship to be that late and customs to be that backed up to miss a 12:45pm flight from FLL...the port is a 10 minute taxi ride...I would have no second thoughts on this time frame....No what so ever..book the flight and relax.....and when I say weird, I mean weird..like when we were returning home from London in early August 2006 on the exact day all Heathrow was closed down and all European air traffic to a halt..because of the potential terrorist plot...no we did not make our flight post cruise...

Bee

The only issue I can forsee, this is not a domestic flight, often times you can't check in on line and they require you to be at the gate earlier then domestic

Good point. You can't check in ahead of time and I think you have to be at the airport 2 hrs before flight time. But I still think that flight time is very doable.

We were off the Allure at 7am (Express - we carried off our own luggage). The first group with checked luggage was allowed to disembark at 7:30am. As others have mentioned, the airport is 10 minutes away and taxis are plentiful. There shouldn't be any problem at all, unless there is a rare extenuating circumstance where the ship arrives later than planned, or there is a customs delay onboard.

Archived