Seward or Whittier

csk

trying to decide if I want to take a Royal Caribbean cruise out of Seward or a Princess out of Whittier, trying to decide on the pros and cons of each, Princess prices are much less and are basically the same, thanks for your help

We decided on Seward so we could take a Kenai Fjords tour. I've since learned about the Alaska Sea Life Center and so we will also be touring that and maybe taking a "Behind the Scenes" tour there also. I have read on these boards that the Prince William Sound tours out of Whittier are also pretty spectacular - guess I'll just have to plan for another trip to AK to get one of those in!:)

trying to decide if I want to take a Royal Caribbean cruise out of Seward or a Princess out of Whittier, trying to decide on the pros and cons of each, Princess prices are much less and are basically the same, thanks for your help

I would pick the cruise with the best itinerary and southbound sailings on Princess are much better IMHO.

You can easily spend a couple days pre-cruise and see Seward too :D

Archived