"LIVE" From the Allure of the Seas - 15 - 22 January 2012

The installation ceremony at the Yacht Club was really nice.

I won't have the "official" photos for awhile but here are two "quickies" of us showing off our new Yacht Club Uniforms outside the club with the canal in the background.

DSCN4228.jpg

DSCN4229.jpg

Great pics, Trainman! Congratulations!

I won't have the "official" photos for awhile but here are two "quickies" of us showing off our new Yacht Club Uniforms outside the club with the canal in the background.

DSCN4228.jpg

DSCN4229.jpg

Congratulations, that is quite an honor!!!

Great pictures! Hope you're having a good drive down and arrive safe and sound. Enjoy - can't wait to hear more :)

Good morning all!!!

I have the distinct privilege of sailing with Trainman this week. We have a phenomenal roll call group. It's made the anticipation so much more exciting.

I'll be doing the chukka beach break, will post pictures when I get back!!

Safe travels Trainman. See you at the schooner...or sooner.

Marsha

Congratulations on your installation at the Yacht Club!

You and Judith have a safe trip to the Allure and I am sure you will LOVE IT! Looking forward to another wonderful week of "LIVE" reports by another of our RC Reporters!

You have got to get together with Radio and do a Live together! That would be "FANTASTIC CRUISE"

Hi Trainman :)

Looking very forward to your LIVE report this week!!!

Wishing both you and Judith smooth seas and a fabulous cruise!

I am going on the Chukka Beach Break in Falmouth when I am there on the Freedom in a few weeks, so I am anxious to see the pictures a member of your roll call will be posting!!!

Happy Sails! :D

DSCN4228.jpg

DSCN4229.jpg

Beautiful photos Trainman! Congratulations! Thank you for taking us on your cruise with you once again.

Excellent, Radio disembarks and Trainman embarks. Sixteen days of virtual cruising. Congrats on your appointment (you two sure look spiffy)! Your puppy dog is adorable, and looks so sad that you are leaving! Have a wonderful and safe cruise. Will be reading and lusting. Our cruise on Oasis isn't until April!

Hello Everyone,

Finally I am posting from the ship!

The internet is the slowest and most unstable I have ever encountered on an RCI Ship!

We had a safe and uneventful drive to the port from our home. Departed Palm Coast at 6:30 am and arrived in the parking lot at the port at 10:00 am.

DSCN4239.jpg

Archived