Tours in Barcelona - Jewish Quarter

Montreal Eh!

The guide we had on our walking tour of the Gothic quarter, mentioned several things about the Jewish history there. I don't know how much all of the Runnerbean guides work off of the same script, but they definitely do a good Gothic quarter tour.

http://www.runnerbeantours.com/old-city-free-walking-tour.php

If you Google "Jewish Barcelona" you will find a number of websites with information about Jewish sightseeing. We went to the recently unearthed main synagogue from just before the Jews were expelled. Just a small sction remains. However once there we were able to connect with a tour guide who took us on a very personal and wonderful guided tour of what was once the Jewish quarter. There is even a small museum. There is also a tour operator called, I believe, Urban Tours, that does Jewish tours.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
We have booked a tour with urban cultours in may. They were highly recommended by a good friend.

We'd like someone to join us on a tour of Jewish Barcelona on May 1st 2017 with Urban Cultours. Hoping for two or three more couples.

Any takers?

If you will be in Barcelona two days before your cruise, think about a trip to Girona. There is a Jewish museum in that city. In Barcelona we used the Runnerbean tour and the guide was excellent for the Gothic Quarter. We went past the recently found synagogue but as a previous poster said, not much remains.

Hi, Unfortunately I need to withdraw my invitation to anyone wanting to join our tour of Jewish Barcelona on May 6th 2017 as the guide has informed me that she'll not be available. She'll be attending a conference. I'm sorry if this has inconvenienced anyone.

Edited by Mindel50

Hi, Unfortunately I need to withdraw my invitation to anyone wanting to join our tour of Jewish Barcelona on May 6th 2017 as the guide has informed me that she'll not be available. She'll be attending a conference. I'm sorry if this has inconvenienced anyone.

You said May 1st in your first post and May 6th here. Which was it? We will be arriving in Barcelona on May 1, so if it was that, I'll know to not try for a booking on that date.