Breeze - what are you looking forward to about her?

italianfemmy

So we're all booked up on the Carnival Breeze for her first full 8 day U.S. sailing in November and can't wait!

I am most looking forward to reliving my Dream experience in Cloud 9 spa aboard the Breeze and to seeing what they do differently on her since it'll be her first 8 day sailing in the U.S.

Curious what other people are looking forward to about her and if anyone has read any interesting stories or anything about special features or decor.. etc.

Just recently read about the 5D Theater experience but still don't really know anything about it. Sounds interesting though!

I am looking forward to trying out the Ropes Course at Sea ;) .. and enjoying a Spa Cabin this time. I was on the Dream before and purchased the Spa Access package (totally worth it, IMHO!) and I completely fell in love with the T-Pool and the Tepidarium!!! Ahhhhhhhh

I think the 5D Theatre sounds neat/interesting.. I'm imagining fog or light mist or bright sun or night sky with the movie.. and maybe.. possibly theatre seating that moves?! I'm curious!!! :p

The itineraries look pretty good for a large ship, and I am eager to see the new non-Farcus decor. I really don't like Farcus' designs and think the Breeze looks better than any ship I have seen.

Hopefully prices will be kept reasonable compared to competing lines.

Im booked in the Dream for the third cruise that it'll be on and in the spa cabin! I can't wait to go as it will be our honeymoon. I'll report back on how the spa cabins are since that seems to be pretty popular in this thread :)

I am looking forward to seeing the decor. The Breeze is the first Carnival ship

not decorated by Joe Farcus. Carnival is using a new designer. I believe Farcus

is decorating the main showroom though. It should be exciting to see how the

decor is different or not from the other Carnival ships.

Oh wow...lets see...there are lots of things!

-14 wonderful days on the Breeze on the Caribbean

-John Heald for a cruise director

-the whirlpools that hang over the side of the ship

-the 5D theater

-The Pasta Bar

-The Cucina del Capitano

-Red Frog Pub

-Guys Burgers

In other words...basically everything!

Oh wow...lets see...there are lots of things!

-14 wonderful days on the Breeze on the Caribbean

-John Heald for a cruise director

-the whirlpools that hang over the side of the ship

-the 5D theater

-The Pasta Bar

-The Cucina del Capitano

-Red Frog Pub

-Guys Burgers

In other words...basically everything!

Couldn't have said it any better! Can't wait to cruise with John Heald as CD!

A couple additional things:

1) First Cove balcony (same room for entire trip)

2) First B2B

3) Rope course, can't wait to try that out.

4) Would like to check out the spa based on OP's great review of the Dream.

5) Meeting some new folks!

How long will JH be on the Breeze? We are sailing during Christmas, and have now missed him on his "breaking in" the Liberty, Freedom and Dream, as he always seems to "leave" a week or so before we get on!:p:D

I am curious about this as well! I missed the news that John H was going to be the CD on the Breeze.. for how long?

I'm also looking forward to meeting new people and seeing a ship that has Non-Farcus design!!! :cool:

I am curious about this as well! I missed the news that John H was going to be the CD on the Breeze.. for how long?

No answers yet? Hmm. Something that also has me curious - when we were on Liberty with Butch in December, he said he was going to PA with JH for "training" for the new stuff on the Breeze. Wonder if he will be taking over as CD when JH leaves. I wouldn't mind - he is great!

:)

After a great cruise on the Magic 12-26 till New Years day 2012, I couldn't wait to go again. We are going out of Miami on the Breeze 12-16-2012.

I am looking forward to:

1) the ease of travel out of the Miami port.

2) Two Cloud 9 spa cabins for wife and I, and kids.

3) Thirsty frog pub on Lido deck

4) Blue Iguana bar and mex food on Lido

5) Guy's burgers

6) 5D movies

7) New cosmetic look to change things up from the great experience on the "AWESOME" Magic, and enhancements in the Spa cabins

8) All of the things that were on the Magic and also on the Breeze(LOVED THEM)

9) Simple fact that Breeze is an awesome, brand new CCL cruise ship and We're on it

10) Visiting new ports

11) Whatever I can't think of right now!:cool:

How long will JH be on the Breeze? We are sailing during Christmas, and have now missed him on his "breaking in" the Liberty, Freedom and Dream, as he always seems to "leave" a week or so before we get on!:p:D

On the magic 12-26 James had recently taken over for John Heald. He was great! My wife said I had a "man crush" on him...lol I don't agree with that, however he did announce our anniversary, ask on his today show all about Alaska, and Teach 6 yr old how to do the "wobble" at one of the deck parties, and keep us laughing with sublime British humor. He said he'd be bringing the Breeze over from Europe so I assume he'll be on it, at least for a while. Hope the carribean "BREEZE" can rekindle the fire. haha!:D

Archived