resident special

euromaster

Celebrity is running a "resident special" for an upcoming European cruise. The reduced price for residents of certain states is tempting me to book. How long does Celebrity usually run the "resident specials"? Will I wake up tomorrow and it's full price again....or do I have some time to ponder my decision?

Celebrity is running a "resident special" for an upcoming European cruise. The reduced price for residents of certain states is tempting me to book. How long does Celebrity usually run the "resident specials"? Will I wake up tomorrow and it's full price again....or do I have some time to ponder my decision?

We got our residency disc. in mid- December for our Italy/Croatia cruise this May. I notice that it is still being offered, but only 18 states are eligible. I have been told that these discounts can come and go; so why not take advantage of one when it pops up!!

Which European cruise?

Hi Sandi, Equonix 10 nights, May 11th....unfortunetly Fl is not included but

I got a good price when I booked:D;)

To the OP, book when you see it low because you cannot know if

they will delete it right away.....hey, you already posted on the

roll call...you need to go with us:D

They'll pull it when it sells the number of cabins they want to sell as a result of the special. If it's a cruise you were contemplating anyway, I'd grab it. You're lucky to get a resident special. I've never seen one for Minnesota! Guess they think we don't like bargains up here.

P.S. Guess I have to eat my words. Went in to check and, lo and behold, there was a resident discount for Minnesota. Now if it weren't for that pesky transatlantic air fare, I might have to join you!

They'll pull it when it sells the number of cabins they want to sell as a result of the special. If it's a cruise you were contemplating anyway, I'd grab it. You're lucky to get a resident special. I've never seen one for Minnesota! Guess they think we don't like bargains up here.

P.S. Guess I have to eat my words. Went in to check and, lo and behold, there was a resident discount for Minnesota. Now if it weren't for that pesky transatlantic air fare, I might have to join you!

Hi Linda, It would be great to meet you:D:):D

Hi Linda, It would be great to meet you:D:):D

Hi Lois!

It would be great to meet you as well. Unfortunately, I did Europe last year and my FF mileage account is depleted because of that. Will take a while to get it back up to where another European trip will be feasible. I was really amazed to see a Minnesota resident discount, though!

Enjoy your cruise!

Put on courtesy hold - that way you would not loose the price

Would someone please post how to find the resident specials for their state? (In my case, GA) Thanks!

Go to Celebrity.com and then "plan your trip". Start a booking, enter Ga as your state and you'll see if there are any special rates that apply.

Archived