Home Lines employees/memories?

Hi Marge, Oh my goodness, I got so upset when I saw your post this evening. I haven't been on the computer for a few days and this was awful news. I am a great believer in the power of prayer and be sure that I will be praying for her, just a little secret for you....My prayer time is in the morning while driving to work (about a 40 - 50 minute drive). I find it the perfect time to pray for every one without distraction and I have for the past few weeks added my CC friends to the list. I pray for God to bless you all in what ever your needs may be. Now I will say extra prayers for Cruisin, and if you have contact with her please be sure to let her know. The power of prayer is very strong and the more of us that are in agreement about this the stronger it will be.

Miss JD, sending you a big basket of good wishes and lots of prayers for a complete and speedy recovery.....we need you here!!!!!!

Edited by SueseaQ

hello ladies,

I just wanted to tell you, sueseaq, that I also pray on my way to work each day! I, also, find it to be a good time to pray!! I will continue to pray for cruisin, I hope she makes a full, speedy, recovery.

God please bless us all:)

take ladies

nonnie58

Hi Girls,

Marge, do you have any updates on Cruisin? I've been praying up a storm for her. I really hope she is doing better. Please let us know if you have any updates on her condition.

Nonnie.....what can I say, Great Minds think (and pray) alike ?!?:)

Ms. JD.....get well wishes and prayers being sent your way.........

hi ladies, Amen, to that sueseaq!! I don't even know this girl, but, I feel like I know her, just like I feel I know all the homelines girls:) I really hope and PRAY that she makes a full, speedy, recovery!! please keep me informed, if, or should I say God willing, our PRAYERS are answered, all the more reason to take that cruise:) but, first things first!

take care&God Bless

nonnie58

Hello ladies...Good news....our Cruisinsince75 is on the mend. She was discharged from hospital and resting comfortably. Not yet sure if she will be going on her cruise scheduled for January '10. Sure hope so, since my hubby and I booked this cruise and I had planned on surprising her. I used that little chip while she was in the hospital to convince her to stay until the doctors said it was okay to leave :). Must admit she was quite surprised, although I would have like to personally see that darling face. But if she can't make this cruise, there will definitely be others. Please keep up with the prayers, as a matter of fact, we should all pray for all of our friends every day. BTW, I do my praying at night.

Hope all is well with each and every one of you

Catch you soon....

Marge

hello ladies:)

PRAYERS REALLY DO GET ANSWERED:):) I'M SO GLAD SHE "JANET" IS DOING WELL! BOY, THOSE HOMELINES GIRLS REALLY ARE STRONG:) THANKS FOR THE UPDATE MARGE. I AGREE, WE SHOULD PRAY FOR EACH OTHER EVERY DAY. EVERYONE STAY WELL:)

GOOD HEALTH TO ALL

NONNIE58

Hi Marge, Hi Nonnie, and Hi Ms JD too!

Gotta love the power of prayer especially when there are a group of us prayer warriors going strong. It was great news to hear that Janet is out of the hospital and on the mend. Marge, Thank you so much for letting us know how things are going. It is so true about praying for each other every day, like I mentioned in a previous post I felt moved to add my cruise critic freinds to my daily prayer list a few weeks ago. It just seems like we are living in such crazy times that we all need all the prayers we can get. And for some reason it also feels very special to me that even though most of us have never met or even spoken to each other on the phone, we have developed a truly caring friendship. It is very special to me indeed.

By the way, Marge, for years I would say my prayers when I got in bed, however.....these days I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow, and I wound up falling asleep before I finished praying.....LOL.... that's why I had to find another time when I could pray without distraction, or chance of falling asleep!. The drive to work became the perfect prayer time for me.

Ms JD, So happy to hear you are home and doing better, Baskets of virtual flowers with Get Well Balloons being sent your way.....and the prayers will continue too!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, it looks like I'm not the only one who has not been on in a while, the thread's been very quiet again. Well, I'm here to wish all my Home Lines Sisters and their families a very Healthy and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!:)

Ms JD, I surely hope you are doing well, the prayers have not stopped!:)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AS WELL, AND TO ALL THE HOME LINES GIRLS, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE HOLIDAY:) I REMEMBER WAY BACK, WHEN WE WERE PLANNING OUR CRUISES, THE HOLIDAYS WERE EVEN MORE EXCITING, BECAUSE WE KNEW OUR CRUISES WOULD SOON BE COMING UP:D IT WAS SUCH A NATURAL HIGH. I THINK THIS SITE IS QUIET BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAYS:cool:

TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE LADIES

NONNIE58

P.S. I'M GLAD CRUZIN IS DOING WELL, GOD BLESS HER:)

Nonnie, your right it's tooooooo quiet around here these days!!!:cool::cool:

I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving, we did too. Now Christmas is just around the corner....so much to do! I'm having surgery on Dec 18th (please keep me in your prayers) and I need to get all my Christmas baking, shopping and (partial) decorating done. Have to scale back on the decorating this year as I'm going to have a 6week recovery period and it's too much to think about :eek:. I'm also not sending Christmas cards this year - a first, but hopefully only this year. Now that I'm working full time again, I'm exhausted when I get home...I have to muster up some energy...LOL

Hope all other sisters out there are OK, Miss JD hope to hear from you soon!!!

Hi girls

sueseaQ, I will certainly keep you in my prayers:) I wish you a full, and speedy recovery:) make sure you don't over extend yourself over the holidays!! and to my other homelines girls, hope you are all doing well and we all have to remember to try our best and STAY HEALTHY, hopefully our October 2010 will take place and we will all be on that ship:D

Take Care Ladies

P.S. I pray that God will bless all with good health, and our families too!!

Nonnie58

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sueseaQ has everyone, except, you and I "abandoned ship":D how are YOU doing? I feel the same way, I'm hoping everyone(homelines girls) are ok:confused: well, maybe it's because of the holiday season? I check this site almost every day I'm glad you responded

Love, Peace and Light

Nonnie58

P.S. Hey ladies drop us a line now and then, enjoy the holidays girls and it's real meaning:)

HELLO GIRLS, IS EVERYONE OK? I HAVE BEEN CHECKING THIS SITE EVERY DAY, IT HAS TURNED INTO A "GHOST SHIP SITE":eek: I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL:) LET ME BE THE FIRST TO WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A HAPPY, HEALTHY NEW YEAR:D

TAKE CARE

NONNIE58

Hi Nonnie,

I just came on for a short bit. Got home from the hospital yesterday. Thank God surgery went well, just pretty sore and a little weak right now. Thanks so much for the prayers, they really did work. I don't know if I'll be on again before Christmas, so, Nonnie and all the other Home Lines Girls, I wish you and those you love a Very Blessed Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year.

SUESEAQ

HELLO, I JUST SENT MY POST TO GOD KNOWS WHERE? SO I'M RESENDING IT:eek: I'M SO HAPPY YOUR SURGERY WENT WELL, PRAYERS REALLY DO WORK:):) DON'T OVERDO IT DURING THE HOLIDAYS, YOU NEED TO HEAL WELL ENOUGH FOR YOUR NEXT CRUISE:DI LOOKED ON LINE AND FOUND THAT MSC CRUISE LINES SUPPOSEDLY HAS "AN ITALIAN CREW" IT WOULD BE NICE, NOTHING AGAINST ANY OTHER NATIONALITY, BUT, IT WOULD BE GOOD TO GET TOGETHER FOR A CRUISE AS CLOSE TO HOMELINES AS POSSIBLE. I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING FURTHER ON THIS SITE ABOUT THE UPCOMING GET TOGETHER CRUISE. IT'S A GREAT IDEA THOUGH!!

ONCE AGAIN, TO YOU SUESEAQ, AND ALL THE HOMELINES GIRLS HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR:)

SINCERELY

NONNIE58

Merry Christmas to one and all. May the Christ Chlld whose birth we celebrate today watch over each and every one of you and bring you good heath, happiness and contentment. Merry Christmas or as our Italian Home Lines friends would say

Buon Natale

Marge

Happy Holidays to all of my Home Line sisters,and a Happy and most of all Healthy New Year to all things have been crazy with work and the holidays. SueseaQ I hope you are feeling well and recovering from your surgery Be safe everyone. Talk to you soon. ;)