~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

Thanks Emmy for the link. We have friends that left on Allure today and I told them about the webcam. They made a sign, which unfortunately did not show up well, but I knew what deck they were on and we saw they jumping and wavy from their balcony so we called them on our cell.

Hi Patti~ I also had friends on deck 11 aft port side and they were waving enthusiastically and I saw them well. Like I mentioned in a previous post your friends will be able to watch their sailing when they get back. They archive the sail aways. Go to http://www.portfever.com

I was unable to watch LIVE today as I had Easter dinner duties :) I just went to the archives and watched just now!!

Thanks Emmy for the link. We have friends that left on Allure today and I told them about the webcam. They made a sign, which unfortunately did not show up well, but I knew what deck they were on and we saw they jumping and wavy from their balcony so we called them on our cell.

This would not have been them by any chance Patti??

562701_10150664798396693_564756692_9553199_761843584_n.jpg

I was just looking through my old Allure roll call group and saw that Inlet Cam made a post here, I forgot they are on cruise critic.

Hello Bill ~ the wonderful webcams we are watching here on this thread do not go by the name Inlet Cam.

The Port Everglades Webcam has no connection or affiliation with the other site. It is my understanding the other site has been offline for almost a year now. The Port Everglades webcam has been located for quite a few years at its present location close by the port. The PC & NY webcams were added last May/June time frame and of course the Ft Lauderdale cam which is located at the Hyatt Regency Pier 66 came on line just this February.

The owners/operators of the Port Everglades/FtLauderdale/Port Canaveral & NY Harbor webcams are not the same as the site that you mentioned above...these cams are much better :):)

Edited by emmy

Got some more fun pics from Port Everglades! My flight took off from FLL yesterday afternoon right around 5:00, and the ships were on the move!

Here's the Liberty OTS backing out of Terminal 25.

SDC15688.jpg

SDC15689.jpg

The Zuiderdam was making her way through the inlet as well.

SDC15690.jpg

SDC15691.jpg

SDC15692.jpg

I was very jealous of all those thousands of people onboard. The water was SO BLUE and looked like glass. Can't wait till my next cruise!

Got some more fun pics from Port Everglades! My flight took off from FLL yesterday afternoon right around 5:00, and the ships were on the move!

SDC15688.jpg

SDC15689.jpg

The Zuiderdam was making her way through the inlet as well.

SDC15690.jpg

SDC15691.jpg

SDC15692.jpg

I was very jealous of all those thousands of people onboard. The water was SO BLUE and looked like glass. Can't wait till my next cruise!

Great photos thanks for sharing them. Liberty of the Seas and Zuiderdam Yes the ocean did look so blue and I captured this photo off the webcam of Liberty of the Seas as she headed out to open ocean. Her white hull looked so beautiful against that blue ocean. So you were in one of those airplanes I saw taking off while watching sail away. lol

389267_10150666555406693_564756692_9562866_1012358706_n.jpg

Edited by emmy

I would comment on the fact that you are not supposed to use electronic devices while the plane is taking off but I just had to get a picture of Oasis from the air as we were leaving FLL so I will just keep my mouth shut!:D:D

Nice shots!

I would comment on the fact that you are not supposed to use electronic devices while the plane is taking off but I just had to get a picture of Oasis from the air as we were leaving FLL so I will just keep my mouth shut!:D:D

Nice shots!

Well we didn't crash did we? :p

I've taken tons of pictures from airplanes, and haven't died once!

the port everglades and port ft lauderdale web cams were our after easter dinner entertainment this past sunday...some one on the boards suggested that we use a HDMI cable and hook it up to the latop and the other side to the back of the 60 inch TV...and a mircle...it worked...he had 14 people looking at 5 ships depart one after another on sunday late afternoon...of the those 14 11 will be with us on the NAVAGATOR of the seas next March...3-9-2013...it was great to SEE the Navagator also leave out of the port of fort lauderdalre then also...these 2 cams a very very addicting...it was great on the 60 inch big sreen...if you have a large screen TV and a laptop and HDMI cable try it...

Edited by mikeblum

the port everglades and port ft lauderdale web cams were our after easter dinner entertainment this past sunday...some one on the boards suggested that we use a HDMI cable and hook it up to the latop and the other side to the back of the 60 inch TV...and a mircle...it worked...he had 14 people looking at 5 ships depart one after another on sunday late afternoon...of the those 14 11 will be with us on the NAVAGATOR of the seas next March...3-9-2013...it was great to SEE the Navagator also leave out of the port of fort lauderdalre then also...these 2 cams a very very addicting...it was great on the 60 inch big sreen...if you have a large screen TV and a laptop and HDMI cable try it...

Mike we sail on Navigator the sailing before you out of New Orleans. Wish there were cams like this at that port.:)

PTZtv my new favorite network :) :)

Your welcome :) I'll miss the sailaways this weekend.

Good Morning ~ an overcast day in Fort Lauderdale today so far. Hoping for some sail away sunshine later. :) There are 3 RCI ships in port to watch sail away today as well as 3 other ships.

CROWN PRINCESS | 16:00

LIBERTY OF THE SEAS | 16:30

OASIS OF THE SEAS | 17:00

EURODAM | 17:00

NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS | 17:30

SEVEN SEAS NAVIGATOR | 18:00

check out sail away http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

Edited by emmy

Last Saturday of the season to see a majority of ships sailing. Six today. Four next Saturday and then down to three the following Saturday. Ships are starting their migration over the pond. Sad to see the ships go.

Gordon ~ I see that Navigator and Liberty are heading east to Europe today. Navigator will not be returning to Port Everglades but will home port in New Orleans for fall/winter 2013 so an extra big wave to her. Still have the 'big ladies' to watch every weekend!:)

Gordon ~ I see that Navigator and Liberty are heading east to Europe today. Navigator will not be returning to Port Everglades but will home port in New Orleans for fall/winter 2013 so an extra big wave to her. Still have the 'big ladies' to watch every weekend!:)

Sad to see the Navigator go...Emmy you'll see her soon!!

Anyone have any idea where she will go after NOLA? Rumors about Port Canaveral? I want her in FLL!!