Ladies! What's your all-time favorite perfume?

LEXIpoo

I've been using Escada summer fragrances EVERY summer since 2002.

This year there wasn't a new one, they brought back three previous :( but I still bought one of them already :rolleyes:

DKNY Be Delicious is my another favourite. I've tried all versions (original is the best) and have been complimented many times while wearing it.

Another sensitive sniffer here ...:( ... I wear Victoria's Secret Heavenly and on rare occasions (since I still have some left) I wear Avon's Odyssey ... it smells really clean. I have travel sizes in both scents (great to get around Christmas time ... they have them out as stocking stuffers at around $10 for VS Heavenly) ...

Someone mentioned earlier a scent that is "your" scent ... my mom alternates scents, but one she's been wearing for 40 years is Avon's Timeless. It smells totally different on her than in the bottle. That is "her" scent for sure! She also wears White Diamonds ... and I run for the hills! Gives me a headache instantly! :eek:

Givenchy Angel ou Demon. I usually need a new bottle in the spring, so I normally pick up a bottle in the duty free shop on the ship. I may start looking for something new -- I change fragrances every couple of years. I really liked Flowerbomb, but I'll have to try it at the local department store.

Hi.

My favorites are Angel (who can resist chocolate as an ingredient), Euphoria by Calvin Klein and David Yurman.

To travel with, I get the samples the Dept Stores give out (most are little sprays) and if you live by a Nordstrom's they will make up a small spray of any perfume you want to "try".......I actually told one of the ladies it was great for travel and she made me four for our next journey.

Dee

Dior Hypnotic Poison (after a cop gave me a ticket after an accident :(, he turned around and said "I have to ask, what is that perfume? It's captivating.")

Givenchy Le Secret Angels and Demons (in French)

Marc Jabobs Daisy

Calvin Klein Euphoria

Hanae Mori - Butterfly (this is my fave)

Coach - Original (this is my go to "classy" perfume)

Escada - Magnetism (this one I've been wearing for 8 yrs..it gets the most compliments)

Prada - Candy (the boyfriends absolute hands down favorite)

Nine West - Love Fury (have only had it for two weeks but am loving it)

my fav - B Never's 1000 Kisses Deep (discontinued, but Lush may carry it as a special occaisionally)

also love - Lolita Lempicka's Forbidden Flower, Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb, and Versace's Bright Crystal.

my bf loves Aquolina's Pink Sugar, not my first choice but I do like it!

Marc Jacobs

Marc Jacobs Daisy

Chanel No.5 Eau Premiere

And my brand new one: Lancome O d'Azur

Marc Jacobs always goes on trips with me because I have it in several small packagings: a roll-on, solid, small spray, etc.

Bobbi Brown Beach. Smelled it on a client and she happened to be carrying it with her and let me have a spray. Fortunately it smelled good on me as well. :) It is wonderful for the summer...smells like the beach and makes me feel happy when I wear it.

Jenny

I love the Blue Light too. Last time I was at Duty Free they didn't have any though (gasp) so I had to buy something else. it took forever to find one (haha ask hubby) but I finally settled on Boss and I love it too.

Archived