Ladies! What's your all-time favorite perfume?

LEXIpoo

That's mine too! Have received compliments from strangers while wearing this. ;) I got a good deal onboard Mariner in their perfume shop in 2010, but have since purchased it at Target for less.

So have I! LOL..this perfume is like a magnet.

& I never knew Target sold it as well :eek: I'm gonna have to start purchasing from there.

I love Bvulgari Jasmine Noir. I bought my daughter a fragrance on a ship, I don't remember the name and I think she ran out. I used to sneak into her room to use it. Found it... Kenzoamour.

I don't use fragrance often and I can't squirt it anywhere near my face or neck. My sinuses flare up and my skin turns red. So I put just a tiny bit on the back of my forearms. Works well for me, fragrance should whisper, not shout ;)

Did you know there are travel sizes of a lot of fragrances? I just got my box today from fragrancenet.com and I had ordered travel sizes of Alien, Obsession, and Aspen for DH. This way I don't take up valuable space on the really funky perfume bottles. Though the small Alien version isn't a spray version. Atomizers are also very hand for travel and purses. Just thought I'd mention it since we're all fragrance lovers!

...I never knew Target sold it as well :eek: I'm gonna have to start purchasing from there.

Yes.

http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=Light+Blue+Dolce+Gabbana&category=0%7CAll%7Cmatchallany%7Call+categories

Also, do be aware that there are fakes being sold online. I researched it and you need to look at the box in person; only certain retailers are permitted to sell Dolce and Gabbana products.

Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs, Bella Belara by Mary Kay, and the Velvet Tuberose scent from Bath & Body Works. I also love their Enchanted Orchid scent too.

I also like Velvet Tuberose by bath & body works and also I like bath & body's black amethyst...like Juicy and Juicy couture couture and old school..I like Charlie...:)..DD like's Victoria secret's clean(pink) and Angel

Archived