Thank you Carnival, for providing new and exciting itineraries

AdrenalineRush

I think its great, that Carnival is mixing things up and providing some amazing itineraries..

Couldnt resist the 8 day San Juan to Miami repo cruise on Victory.

The best part, they haven't announced everything yet, so who know what else they have in the works.

Kudos to Carnival!!!

I think its great, that Carnival is mixing things up and providing some amazing itineraries..

Couldnt resist the 8 day San Juan to Miami repo cruise on Victory.

The best part, they haven't announced everything yet, so who know what else they have in the works.

Kudos to Carnival!!!

Good Choice.

Thinking of doing this one along with the Jan 20 to Jan 27 sailing before to make it a back2 back.

All I need is the time off from work. :)

Aside from some repo cruises and switching of ships, I'm not seeing anything new and exciting, except Europe.:rolleyes:

Then they took my favorite ship out of NY....and my other favorite ship is going to Europe for a good part of the year. No new ports. Nope, I'm not excited:rolleyes:

Good Choice.

Thinking of doing this one along with the Jan 20 to Jan 27 sailing before to make it a back2 back.

All I need is the time off from work. :)

That is another option.

Aside from some repo cruises and switching of ships, I'm not seeing anything new and exciting, except Europe.:rolleyes:

Then they took my favorite ship out of NY....and my other favorite ship is going to Europe for a good part of the year. No new ports. Nope, I'm not excited:rolleyes:

Cant make everyone happy...but the multiple Transatlantics, Baltics, Med, South American itineraries are exciting to me.

so I have to ask, what is a repo cruise?? I the only repo I know is the big guys that take your car in the night !!!! ( so I hear)

Repositioning cruise....its when a cruise starts in one port and ends in a different port.

It happens when the cruise line need to move a ship to a new homeport.

Yeah the favorite class of many carnival cruisers is quickly leaving the US how long till the Pride is lost?

I'll give Carnival this, they are still keeping a lot of ships in the US for the summer. Other cruiselines send their ships elsewhere in the summer.

man.... if I could get the time off I would hop on that 18 day SA cruise from Buenos Aires to New York in a heartbeat!!! Or even the British Isles cruise!!! If only I could get the time off.... I think they are definitely stepping up their itineraries... repo cruise or not...

The new itineraries are nice, but it seem lots of folks would rather stick with shorter cruises.

I like variety, glad Carnival is stepping out the cookie cutter cruises, even if there is just a small sampling.

Very interested in the Legend but other than that not impressed to this point.

I thought I saw you mentioning loving one of the SA cruises.

man.... if I could get the time off I would hop on that 18 day SA cruise from Buenos Aires to New York in a heartbeat!!! Or even the British Isles cruise!!! If only I could get the time off.... I think they are definitely stepping up their itineraries... repo cruise or not...

Come on over! We already have a 13 page roll call for the British Isle cruise!! I cancelled the Allure and Breeze to go!! :eek:

so I have to ask, what is a repo cruise?? I the only repo I know is the big guys that take your car in the night !!!! ( so I hear)

I had one of those damn fools a few years back come knocking on my door at 2 in the morning............The fool confused my street adress xxx East xxxxx Ave with his intended address xxx WEST xxxxx Ave. I chased his ass down the street, sued his company and got the ahole fired!

I agree:) I think we are also going to book the Victory repo cruise:) And since we love the Victory we are pretty excited she is moving to Miami because SO ARE WE!!! Wahoo!!!

Its a great itinerary..I love sailing out of San Juan. Add in Aruba and Curacao...plus we also get to watch the super bowl at sea!!

Made it an easy choice for me.

I definitely agree! Does not excite me at all!

Archived