2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Can I just assume for the following ships they will just continue doing what they are doing?

Majesty

Freedom

Oasis

Allure

I wouldn't assume anything except:

Oasis and Allure will continue to cruise out of Fort Lauderdale.

Freedom will continue to cruise out of Port Canaveral.

With the Monarch's retirement I think it's a real possibility that the Majesty could be moved to Port Canaveral.

I wouldn't assume anything except:

Oasis and Allure will continue to cruise out of Fort Lauderdale.

Freedom will continue to cruise out of Port Canaveral.

With the Monarch's retirement I think it's a real possibility that the Majesty could be moved to Port Canaveral.

I would agree with that analysis, the Enchantment is the likely candidate to replace the Majesty if it moves to PC so that they can better compete with the Sky.

I think I'm addicted to this thread! :D:eek: I honestly admit that I don't care which ship is cruising where as I am an "Itinerary First" cruiser.

I'm just wanting to know when the TA for all of late 2013 and the Australia/New Zealand late 2013 will be available and am getting as frustrated as the rest of you.

the governor of puerto rico just announced that a deal has been reached with a "major cruise line" that had left san juan for the summers for it to return soon. Hope it's rci!

That would be awesome!!!!!!

The Governor of Puerto Rico just announced that a deal has been reached with a "major cruise line" that had left San Juan for the summers for it to return soon. Hope it's RCI!

And the Director of the Puerto Rico Tourism authority just followed up with a statement that "soon" a "major cruise line" will announce San Juan as a port of call for its "mega-ships" and that one of the reasons why they removed the wing sculpture at Pier 3 was to allow these ships to dock there.

And the Director of the Puerto Rico Tourism authority just followed up with a statement that "soon" a "major cruise line" will announce San Juan as a port of call for its "mega-ships" and that one of the reasons why they removed the wing sculpture at Pier 3 was to allow these ships to dock there.

That wing was removed for the Carnival Dream. Carnival wasn't able to do some math that would have told them in advance that the ship couldn't fit in the port. Carnival had the same problem in NYC when they realized the Dream did not it in that port either. So instead of using the boarding bridge they had to board everyone through the gangway.

That wing was removed for the Carnival Dream. Carnival wasn't able to do some math that would have told them in advance that the ship couldn't fit in the port. Carnival had the same problem in NYC when they realized the Dream did not it in that port either. So instead of using the boarding bridge they had to board everyone through the gangway.
Exactly Case, it was discovered when Dream made an attempt to dock at the pier. I believe RCCL figured out later that Oasis & Allure would not be able to dock there either due to the structure and the way the lifeboats hung from the ship - I believe NCL Epic had the same issue. I think those are the only the ship classes that had a problem docking at that pier. I have serious doubts Oasis or Allure will be deployed in SJ.

Exactly Case, it was discovered when Dream made an attempt to dock at the pier. I believe RCCL figured out later that Oasis & Allure would not be able to dock there either due to the structure and the way the lifeboats hung from the ship - I believe NCL Epic had the same issue. I think those are the only the ship classes that had a problem docking at that pier. I have serious doubts Oasis or Allure will be deployed in SJ.

I am going to venture to guess the ship they are talking about with a port of call in SJ will be the NCL Getaway. They just announced yesterday that it will homeport in Miami starting the Spring of 2014.

I am going to venture to guess the ship they are talking about with a port of call in SJ will be the NCL Getaway. They just announced yesterday that it will homeport in Miami starting the Spring of 2014.
Could be. From AoS's post though, it sounds like he means the ship will homeport in SJ/not there as a stop.

Archived