Euro dam dining option questions...

MarKandi

We are on the Eurodam in April and I was curious how one per-reserves the Tamarind, pinnacle, or the Caneleto before their cruise?

Don't know if the option is available online, which i couldnt find, or after you complete your online check-in or not, which we haven't completed yet, or do you have to call reservations?:confused:

I would like to get the ball rolling on this but am at a loss.

Any help appreciated...

Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

I think you have to book the free lunch at the Tamarind on board as well as the Canaletto and the PG lunch. (at least we did) dinners on the Tamarind and PG can be booked on line. Just take care of it once you get on board for the others and life will be good:)

I definitely recommend the Tamarind for dinner and although there have been different experiences reported we have NEVER had a bad PG dinner:)

Login to My Account on the HAL website. If you haven't created your account, you will have to register.

Go to My Reservations. Under the cruise you want to book the reservation, click on Purchase. Select the Dining Tab. Click on Make Reservations.

You can make reservations for the Pinnacle Grill, Le Cirque at Pinnacle Grill or dinner at Tamarind.

For the reservations made online, you will have to pay for them when you make the reservation. If you are entitled to any Mariner discount, you should get that onboard, after dining. Double check your onboard account to make sure you received your discount.

You can also make reservations by calling Ship Services in Seattle. Again, you will have to make payment at the time of the reservation.

Hope that helps!

Archived