Headliner and Comedy shows on Allure

Can someone tell me if I am correct in understanding that there is just ONE Comedy show repeated throughout the cruise? Or is it that each day the show is the same but different comedians on other days? Same thing about the Headliner shows -- just one Headliner which is repeated a second time?

Thanks! I'm a bit confused on this issue. :confused:

On the Allure they have:

1 ice show

1 aqua show

1 headliner

chicago

blue planet

I might be missing something else...can't recall right now

They run the same show several times, so everybody gets a chance to see them

Last time we were on the Allure - they had 2 comics for each show - lots of improv....so each show is a bit different. The club is fairly small and there is a lot of audience interaction (be careful where you sit) and don't fall asleep!!!! The same comics do all of the shows. Enjoy - it is a wonderful ship and be sure to book all of your shows before you go!!!!

• 2 months later...

Hi I have a question about the 2 comedians on the Allure..

I would like to see both comedians while on the Allure.

Question

1) Can I book online reservation for both the 2 comedian on the Allure?

2) How will I know what time and day each comedian (both) going to perform if they split and switch there times everyday.

Do each comedian peform there shows everynight at the same time or do they switch there times daily.

Any suggestion how I can reserve online both comedian on the Allure without getting stuck getting the same comedian..

thanks

Hi I have a question about the 2 comedians on the Allure..

I would like to see both comedians while on the Allure.

Question

1) Can I book online reservation for both the 2 comedian on the Allure?

2) How will I know what time and day each comedian (both) going to perform if they split and switch there times everyday.

Do each comedian peform there shows everynight at the same time or do they switch there times daily.

Any suggestion how I can reserve online both comedian on the Allure without getting stuck getting the same comedian..

thanks

We just got off Allure and the 2 comedians do the same act each show.

They are repeated several times during the cruise as it's in a very small comedy club so there were always lots of people turned away each time... our show was at 9.30pm and the late show was 11.30pm -times varied daily but there were several to choose from. One comedian follows the other.. so when you make your reservation you will see both.

Can someone tell me if I am correct in understanding that there is just ONE Comedy show repeated throughout the cruise? Or is it that each day the show is the same but different comedians on other days? Same thing about the Headliner shows -- just one Headliner which is repeated a second time?

Thanks! I'm a bit confused on this issue. :confused:

There is one comedy show that includes two comedians. That show is in the very tiny venue, I think it's called Comedy Live.

There is also what they call 'headliner showtime' or something like that. It's in the main theater and it's sort of like a Vegas show. On our sailing, he did impressions of singers, both classic and current, and comedy.

No worries, there is NO LACK of something to do. 6 different shows for 7 nights. Not too shabby.

We just got off Allure and the 2 comedians do the same act each show.

They are repeated several times during the cruise as it's in a very small comedy club so there were always lots of people turned away each time... our show was at 9.30pm and the late show was 11.30pm -times varied daily but there were several to choose from. One comedian follows the other.. so when you make your reservation you will see both.

We have reservations for the comedy show, since you said it is a very small theater, what time should we arrive, how many minutes before showtime? Also, we are leaving Friday, what was the Headliner like, just incase it will be same people next week, thx

Thanks! That answers everything except is there just one comedian?

There were two comedians on our week and it was almost the same show the entire week. In our case, the one guy bombed the first night and some of his material was considered offensive at the same time. Our tablemates at dinner were at the show the first night. We were there the 2nd night and that guy has a shortened routine, but we heard from others later in the week he rebuilt it so the shows later in the week were longer. I think when I book my next one I'll go later in the week, preferably on a Sea day - night.

(be careful where you sit) and don't fall asleep!!!! !

And don't leave to go to bathroom. Comedians have this bit they think nobody has ever seen before when someone goes to the bathroom, while their gone they tell the audience, when that guy comes back I'll say "creamed spinach" and you will all stand up and cheer wildly! Pretty lame, and non that's never been me.

We have reservations for the comedy show, since you said it is a very small theater, what time should we arrive, how many minutes before showtime? Also, we are leaving Friday, what was the Headliner like, just incase it will be same people next week, thx

As long as you have reservations just show up a few minutes before. They take in those with reservations before those without. Out headliner show was a ventriloquist - which I dont' enjoy - but others seemed to find him funny..

thanks all for helping me on this question.. Did not want to get stuck reserving the same comedian twice on 2 different nights..

There are two comedians who split the time of one show. It is basically the same show each evening allowing for whatever revisions the comics may make to their routines based on the audience reactions that they receive. Unless you really enjoy the comics or want to see how or if their routines change over the week, you need only attend one performance. Headliners in the theater change frequently, often weekly. Email web_reservations@rccl.com and they should be able to provide you with the entertainment scheduled for your particular cruise.:)

Archived