Just got a call from the Westerdam

FoxyTerrier

Like most of you we love cruising on HAL - big or small ships makes no difference to us.

My cousin and her husband are seasoned X cruises and we often compare notes. In January they booked a fairly last minute HAL cruise on the Westerdam. They have been tempted for a few years now becuase the the HAL iteneraries. They wanted us to go with them but our schedules wouldn't allow. Since then I have been nervous maybe I had built up HAL and they will be disappointed.

Diane just called to say they love HAL and the Westerdam and couldn't be happier. They haven't even set sail yet. The call was short as it was time for the muster drill. Sure hope the next 7 days are as nice as the first few hours.

We are going with on the X Summit this summer and can't wait to try X. Hope we are just as happy with a new ship as they seem to be.

Just wanted to share this happy news and sure wish we were setting sail with them in a hour.

We had a wonderful cruise on Westerdam and just booked a Collector's on her for later this year. :)

Hope your cousin and DH have a great cruise. :)

Let us know what they say after their cruise, please.

We sailed on X Constellation last year and enjoyed her too. We found it very similar to HAL in many ways. Missed a few things, (especially tea) but enjoyed others-they had a wonderful Thalassotherapy pool, very large, no charge, in an area with lovely light healthy foods. Nice. I hope your family has a happy cruise on Westerdam and you enjoy Summit too. m--

We sailed on X Constellation last year and enjoyed her too. We found it very similar to HAL in many ways. Missed a few things, (especially tea) but enjoyed others-they had a wonderful Thalassotherapy pool, very large, no charge, in an area with lovely light healthy foods. Nice. I hope your family has a happy cruise on Westerdam and you enjoy Summit too. m--

And don"t forget free sushi !:)

RM see you on the Maasdamin 4 weeks!:eek:

Archived