2006 Itineraries

chessbriar

I am interested to know if X will be doing round-trip LA to Hawaii for the Fall of 2006.I was hoping the Summitt would be doing it, but someone said it is do another itinerary for the Fall 2006.When you hear, please let us know.Thank you.

Diane,

I wouldn't hold your breathe. Summit is scheduled to head to the South Pacific and Asia after the Alaska season. They might do one or two or the Infinity might do one or two. But on a permanent basis, NO.

Once the fall schedules start coming out, they will appear here

We are booked through March 06 so we are waiting to hear about what comes after that starting in fall 06...On our short list is the Constellation RT Bayonne to Charleston, Bahamas & Carib which I think is done only once or twice fall & spring & the Infinity to Mex Riviera--also only offered once or twice. If you hear anything about these coming on schedule pls give us the heads up...It's so far ahead but we can dream.......

Sky Sweet,

I'll believe it when I see it on both cases. Usually, X releases itineraries to agent a week before they release to public. If that's the case, I should be able to track down everything tomorrow. I won't be holding my breath on that one. Last year, it was closer to the end of May.

As to the Century and Constellation in the Baltics, I have heard rumors of Galaxy in the Baltics next summer. A survey request from X backed up those rumors as they were check on extended options under the title of Xpeditions.

As soon as I have more, I'll post it.

Sky Sweet,

I'll believe it when I see it on both cases. Usually, X releases itineraries to agent a week before they release to public. If that's the case, I should be able to track down everything tomorrow. I won't be holding my breath on that one. Last year, it was closer to the end of May.

As to the Century and Constellation in the Baltics, I have heard rumors of Galaxy in the Baltics next summer. A survey request from X backed up those rumors as they were check on extended options under the title of Xpeditions.

As soon as I have more, I'll post it.

Thank you, Chessbriar. I appreciate your input and look forward to your updates :)

Rick, I realize you're dealing with Celebrity ships, but if you have the Jewel Baltic schedule, I'd love to hear it. If that ship sails the schedule she did this year, it works perfectly for us and far as when it departs and when it returns.

Thanks,

Garry

It's unlikely X will be doing the 10/11 West coast to Honolulu itineraries. We will have to wait and see what happens.

Rick, why is that? I was always sold out and seemed so popular. Why would they discontinue it?

Gary,

The European schedule for either line hasn't started to come out yet. When it does, I'll let you know.

SlaveArlen,

It's all about where the line can reap the most money. With the Summit moving to the South Pacific and Far East. It leaves a hole in the Pacific Schedule. It will be interesting to see what happens to Hawaii in general.

The reason for the change from the 10/11 to the 14 day is people during surveys asked for them. They wanted to be able to do a round trip and save on the airfare. It worked well for X, but now people want the far east and right now only Princess has been serving those markets.

There is some hope of some Hawaii cruises as Infinity and Summit seem to be breaking away from Alaska early.

Mercury will be doing 7 night round trip Alaska from Seattle May 19 - Sept 8 2006

Seatle

Juneau

Skagway

Hubbard Glacier

Ketchikan

Prince Rupert BC

Inside Passage

Seattle

More to come as it is announced.

Hi Rick !

That sounds like it is the same itinerary that it is doing this season. Am I correct ?

Is there any hope Mercury might be doing Caribbean sailings later in 2006 ? I know it is not very likely, but I would love to see her come back to Florida. She is an awesome ship !

If not, is there any ideas if 2006/2007 will have any noteworthy additions or reductions for the Caribbean ? Also, is there any hope that X will have a ship doing the Caribbean next Summer ? Any decisions on Century doing a second season in Europe ? We are all Curious !

Hi!

It look like the Galaxy and Constellation are cruising the north europe in 2006,i found the arrival list for copenhagen 2006...

http://www.tv.cphport.dk/coins/KbhHavn.nsf/anloebCruiseAll?openAgent&year=2006

And in Amsterdam is Galaxy on the list...

http://www.amsterdamports.nl/smartsite142.dws

hope i will see the Galaxy in norway 2006:)

-Galaxy-

Chessbriar,

Do you know if any Celebrity ships are sailing from San Diego to Mexico in 2006? We just got off the Summit Southern Caribbean and loved it now would like to do the other coast. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Chessbriar,

Do you know if any Celebrity ships are sailing from San Diego to Mexico in 2006? We just got off the Summit Southern Caribbean and loved it now would like to do the other coast. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

As more of the schedule is released, I will post it. As of now, the only itineraries that are available are what is listed above.

I am checking several times a day and as soon as somethine new appears, I'll pass it along

Thank you for your interest

May 4 starts the release. Alaska first, then Europe.. then the rest.

One interesting note... and sad note.... despite her getting balconies during her extended dry dock this winter................Century will be relegated to 4 and 5 night itineraries out of FL the fall/winter of 06/07.

Only Zenith will be doing the Bermuda run in 06.

Our rep was in today.

One interesting note... and sad note.... despite her getting balconies during her extended dry dock this winter................Century will be relegated to 4 and 5 night itineraries out of FL the fall/winter of 06/07.

Our rep was in today.

Uggggh! That is very sad news about the Century, indeed. banghead.gif

Where exactly are they putting the balconies? Same location as on Mercury/Galaxy?

As far as 06 Bermuda, is RCI going to be sending a RCCL ship to Bermuda to go with Zenith?

Uggggh! That is very sad news about the Century, indeed. banghead.gif

Where exactly are they putting the balconies? Same location as on Mercury/Galaxy?

As far as 06 Bermuda, is RCI going to be sending a RCCL ship to Bermuda to go with Zenith?

We didn't go into it, but the smart place would be the CC class cabins on the Penthouse deck.

Don't know about RCL for next year. They are doing well with the short sailings from New York, so I would anticipate more of the same. We have separate reps because of our billing.

Oh.. almost forgot... Connie will be doing a couple of sailings to the Caribbean out of Baltimore.

We didn't go into it, but the smart place would be the CC class cabins on the Penthouse deck.

Yes, that would make sense. If they do that, would you not think that they would have to re-classify the Century Suites at the end of the ship? Celebrity got away with classifying those normal sized cabins as suites simply because they had balconies--something no longer unique once the balcony retrofit is made.

May 4 starts the release. Alaska first, then Europe.. then the rest.

Our rep was in today.

Hi Ocngypz !

I had heard that same Century rumor a few weeks ago (while on Summit) but I didnt want to post it, as I really thought it didnt make a whole lot of sense. Being that you are the second person to say it, probably means there is something to it. I still hope that is not the case though <smile>.

I have very mixed feelings with that decision, (assuming it is fact) as I still think Century is a excellent ship for 7 night sailings. If I were making the decision, I would definately have her doing 7 night sailings. It really stinks that since Celebrity feels that since the 9/10 night itineraries didnt work out very well, that they they have to move her straight to short sailings.

So now, I have to ask... will ANYTHING be doing longer sailings out of Ft Lauderdale ? I hope some other ship will be doing extended Caribbean itineraries. If not, this will create an even bigger gap in longer sailings.... for next season !

Sure sounds scary to me. Oh well, I didnt like much of what they did this year, so I probably wont like next season's schedules either. Let's hope all of this will make some sense when the full schedules come out.

Oh.. almost forgot... Connie will be doing a couple of sailings to the Caribbean out of Baltimore.

Any hope that Baltimore may be a start or end point for any of her Transatlantics? Wishful thinking....I suppose....

ChessBriar,

You seem to be 'in the know', thanks for sharing this info with all of us.

We are looking for a 10~14 night Med cruise on either the Infinity, Constellation, Millennium or Summit departing late May. Please let us know if you know or come across any info in this regard.

Thanks again.

Cav

I Too Am Especially Interested In A Transatlantic With Balt. At One End. (although To Be Fair- I Am Still Just Thrilled That They Are Coming Back To Baltimore- Our First Ever Cruise Was Last Fall's Last Round Trip Baltmore On The Galaxy, And Now One More Cruise Taken And One More Cruise Booked- I'm Sold- My Husband Hates To Fly, So If There Is A Rt Out Of Md I'm More Likely To Talk Him Into More Sea Time.)

Archived