Current Cruise Directors (CD) List - UPDATED

DonnaK

Thank you! He's not a regular CD, so I wonder if he is an activities manager who is just filling in between Jimmy and Simona. Or, is he now the CD and Simona didn't come aboard as expected after your sailing.

Can cruisers returning or boarding this weekend provide any updates for us?

Especially, who is the CD on Navigator? Simona? John Perry? someone else?

John is/was an AD. He was called to fill in on the Navigator for only two weeks. As far as I know, he will not be returning to the Navigator for this next sailing. Hopefully, RCCL will place him in another CD position because he is great...not to mention a cutie with a good voice! :)

John is/was an AD. He was called to fill in on the Navigator for only two weeks. As far as I know, he will not be returning to the Navigator for this next sailing. Hopefully, RCCL will place him in another CD position because he is great...not to mention a cutie with a good voice! :)

Adventure OTS - Anthony Richards started January 6 (until when?) *Drew Devine will be joining Adventure in July

Allure OTS - Ken Rush started January 13 (until when?)

Brilliance OTS - Mercedes Fuentes started January 26

Enchantment OTS - John Blair started Jan 14 (until when?) *Marc Walker expects to join Enchantment on June 3, 2013 for 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral.

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb November 24 until February 1st. Richard Spacey will return to EX on February 1st to cover Leigh's break (how long?). Leigh will return as the regular CD of Explorer (exact return date unknown, but sometime before April 14 when Richard moves over to Freedom)

Freedom OTS - Drew Devine January 6 though April 14. Richard Spacey is replacing Graham Seymour as the regular CD on Freedom beginning April 14, (Graham has been reassigned to other ships)

Grandeur OTS - Rico du Breil started Oct 26 (until when?) *Jimmy Rhodes will be the regular CD for a few contracts when Grandeur moves to Baltimore. The exact changeover date needs clarification, as it was originally reported as April 21, but that is the repositioning cruise, and Grandeur doesn't start in Baltimore until May 3.

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton started November 22 until sometime in March, returning end of May through early September (exact dates? Who will be filling in for Joff from March through May?)

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) starts Jan 5 until sometime in March, and again from July to Sept (exact dates needed) and will be alternating with Carly Boileau (March through July, and again in Sept).

Legend OTS - (Drydock until Feb 6) Jimmy Rhodes will be on Legend beginning Feb 6 until he moves to Grandeur on April 21

Liberty OTS - Leo Papa started Jan 5th. Rich Edwards should be returning from his break on April 8.

Majesty OTS - Mitch Merucci started Nov 22 until March 4 (who will be the next CD?)

Mariner OTS - Carly Boileau until Feb 10 then Steve Davis Feb.10 - May 6th

Monarch OTS - Marc Walker Nov. 16 until April 1 when Monarch leaves the fleet.

Navigator OTS - John Perry (activities manager) was filling in January 12 until January 26. Simona Ferraiuolo Jan 26 until March 30 (can someone confirm that Simona is aboard?), then Keith Williams March 30 through April 21

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert started December 1. Ricky Matthews will be back to cover Amy's break (exact date? Ricky will be on Rhapsody until March 11, so it's sometime after that depending on if he is going straight to Oasis or taking a short break in between ships)

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown returned on January 21. Paul Rutter for the Alaska season, May through Sept.

Rhapsody OTS - Ricky Matthews January 7 through March 11. Graham Seymour for the Alaska season beginning May 24 (who will be the CD March 11 through May 24?)

Serenade OTS - Ken Jones Dec 14 until Jan 28. James Andrews will return Jan 28 until most likely the repo back to the Med for the summer. Ken is likely doing the repositioning on that date .

Splendour OTS - João Pereira returned Dec 9 for the winter season in South America

Vision OTS - Mike Hunnerup started January 14 (until when?)

Voyager OTS - Graham Seymour January 8 until March 23rd (who is the next CD) ***Gordon Whatman does not expect to return to VY after his break.

Yeah we have all that already planned. What's you email I will privately message you when we return and let you know how good ol explorer is to us! I'm sure we will have a wonderful time as usual and I heard Richard spacey is back on 2/1 but i shall find out for myself people have said some different things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great! my email is ammoe63@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Im going on the Independence of the Seas March 16th. Im looking to see if anyone knows who the CD will be, what shows are currently on the boat, and suggestions for excursions in San Juan and St. Kitts.

You can get the entertainment info by emailing web_reservations@rccl.com. Note the underscore after web. Send this 2 or 3 weeks before the cruise so they have more reliable info.

I can confirm Simona is on Navigator as of last week. Although, she was sick for the entire week so she wasn't seen at all until the very end of the cruise.

Ahhhh....this explains why she didn't start earlier in January, as originally planned, and why the activities director had to step up and fill in for two weeks.

Thanks for the info!!!

Adventure OTS - Anthony Richards started January 6 (until when?) *Drew Devine will be joining Adventure in July

Brilliance OTS - Mercedes Fuentes started January 26

Enchantment OTS - John Blair started Jan 14 (until when?) *Marc Walker expects to join Enchantment on June 3, 2013 for 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral.

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb November 24 until February 1st. Richard Spacey will return to EX on February 1st to cover Leigh's break (how long?). Leigh will return as the regular CD of Explorer (exact return date unknown, but sometime before April 14 when Richard moves over to Freedom)

Freedom OTS - Drew Devine January 6 though April 14. Richard Spacey is replacing Graham Seymour as the regular CD on Freedom beginning April 14, (Graham has been reassigned to other ships)

Grandeur OTS - Rico du Breil started Oct 26 (until when?) *Jimmy Rhodes will be the regular CD for a few contracts when Grandeur moves to Baltimore. The exact changeover date needs clarification, as it was originally reported as April 21, but that is the repositioning cruise, and Grandeur doesn't start in Baltimore until May 3.

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton started November 22 until sometime in March, returning end of May through early September (exact dates? Who will be filling in for Joff from March through May?)

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) starts Jan 5 until sometime in March, and again from July to Sept (exact dates needed) and will be alternating with Carly Boileau (March through July, and again in Sept).

Legend OTS - (Drydock until Feb 6) Jimmy Rhodes will be on Legend beginning Feb 6 until he moves to Grandeur on April 21

Liberty OTS - Leo Papa started Jan 5th. Rich Edwards should be returning from his break on April 8.

Majesty OTS - Mitch Merucci started Nov 22 until March 4 (who will be the next CD?)

Navigator OTS - Simona Ferraiuolo Jan 26 until March 30 then Keith Williams March 30 through April 21

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert started December 1. Ricky Matthews will be back to cover Amy's break (exact date? Ricky will be on Rhapsody until March 11, so it's sometime after that depending on if he is going straight to Oasis or taking a short break in between ships)

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown returned on January 21. Paul Rutter for the Alaska season, May through Sept.

Rhapsody OTS - Ricky Matthews January 7 through March 11. Graham Seymour for the Alaska season beginning May 24 (who will be the CD March 11 through May 24?)

Serenade OTS - James Andrews returned Jan 28 until the repo back to the Med for the summer. Ken Jones is likely doing the repositioning on that date.

Splendour OTS - João Pereira returned Dec 9 for the winter season in South America

Voyager OTS - Graham Seymour January 8 until March 23rd (who is the next CD) ***Gordon Whatman does not expect to return to VY after his break.

Just saw Richard :) :) and asked him how long he is on for and he's on for 2 months he said...so he's on till April 1st and I will find out later who I replacing him!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Enjoy your cruise!!!:):)

Just saw Richard :) :) and asked him how long he is on for and he's on for 2 months he said...so he's on till April 1st and I will find out later who I replacing him!!!

Thank you so much!

We know that Leigh is now the regular CD on Explorer, so that's who will be replacing Richard in April. Richard is due on Freedom on April 14 to begin a stint as regular CD there.

If possible, can you find out the exact date Leigh is coming back, and Richard is leaving. Explorer has sailing dates 3/31, 4/7 or 4/13, and "two months" could be any of those.

Brilliance OTS - Mercedes Fuentes started January 26 (until when?)

Explorer OTS - Richard Spacey started February 1st to cover Leigh Xuereb's break. Leigh will return as the regular CD of Explorer on 3/31, 4/7 or 4/12 (date needs to be confirmed)

Grandeur OTS - Rico du Breil started Oct 26 (until when?) *Jimmy Rhodes will be the regular CD for a few contracts when Grandeur moves to Baltimore (April 24? May 3?)

Legend OTS - Jimmy Rhodes will be on Legend beginning Feb 6 until he moves to Grandeur on April 21

Navigator OTS - Simona Ferraiuolo Jan 26 until March 30 then Keith Williams March 30 through April 21

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert started December 1st for 4 months (exact date?) Ricky Matthews will be back to cover Amy's break

Serenade OTS - James Andrews returned Jan 28 until the repo back to the Med for the summer. Ken Jones is likely doing the repositioning on that date. (dates?)

Does anyone know who is going to be on Allure in August?

The rotation has been Ken Rush for 4 months, then Allan Brooks for 2 months. So, if everything stays the same, you can count off on the calendar which one is expected to be on for your sailing. However, that's a big IF, because things can change, and there have already been some wild shake-ups on some of the other ships, so really, it's just a guess.

We had Allan Brooks on our Allure cruise at the end of Aug 2011, and he was great. It was a Hurricane Irene affected cruise, so the CD played an important role, both in making sure there were activities to compensate for the altered itinerary, and in keeping the atmopshere light and fun to keep people's minds off the hurricane and how it might be affecting their home and return travel plans.

Quick correction, not that it's a big deal! Simona started on Navigator 19 January.

Thanks! I was a bit confused about her actual starting date because I know it was delayed due to her not feeling well, and then even once she was aboard the ship, she was still under the weather and activities manager John Perry took over.

I'll correct the date the next time I update the list. (It could matter to some people)

Archived