Current Cruise Directors (CD) List - UPDATED

DonnaK

Hi Donna,

We are on Allure right now and Allan Brooks just was on the PA, announcing the muster drill.

Haven't seen him with our own eyes but he is also on the TV.

Take care,

Andrew

Confused! Ken posted on FB that he was joining the ship today. Maybe you can find out if this is just an overlap before the changeover?

Adventure OTS - Anthony Richards starts January 6

Allure OTS - As reported from cruisers currently on the ship, Allan Brooks is the CD for the January 6th sailing. Ken Rush posted on his FB page that he was returning to Allure from his vacation on January 6 - perhaps there is an overlapping transitional period before the changeover?

Brilliance OTS - Paul Lancaster started September 21 until the end of January (exact date? Who will be the next CD?)

Enchantment OTS - Luke Aerosmith started Nov 1. John Blair is due back on Jan 14. *Marc Walker expects to join Enchantment on June 3, 2013 for 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral per his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cruis...609?ref=stream

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb November 24 until February 1st to cover Richard Spacey's break. Richard will return on February 1st. At that point, Leigh expects to be transferred to another (unknown) ship as their CD.

Freedom OTS - Drew Devine January 6 though March 3.

Grandeur OTS - Rico du Breil started Oct 26 (until when?) Jimmy Rhodes starts April 21 in Baltimore, and this will be his regular ship for a few contracts.

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton started November 22 until sometime in March, returning end of May through early September (exact dates? Who will be filling in for Joff from March through May?)

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) starts Jan 5 until sometime in March, and again from July to Sept (exact dates needed) and will be alternating with Carly Boileau (March through July, and again in Sept).

Legend OTS - Dan Whitney started August 21 (until when?) Jimmy Rhodes will be on Legend post-drydock and prior to his moving to Grandeur in April (exact dates unknown)

Liberty OTS - Who is the new CD starting Jan 5? Rich Edwards should be returning from his break sometime in April (exact date?)

Majesty OTS - Mitch Merucci started Nov 22 for 2 months (exact end date?), then Susan from Scotland is scheduled to be the CD.

Mariner OTS - Carly Boileau until Feb 10 then Steve Davis Feb.10 - May 6th

Monarch OTS - Marc Walker Nov. 16 until April 1 when Monarch leaves the fleet.

Navigator OTS - Jimmy Rhodes started Nov 3 until Jan 19, then Simona Ferraiuolo from Jan 19 until March 30, then Keith Williams March 30 through April 21

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert started December 1. Ricky Matthews will be back to cover Amy's break (exact date unknown, but Ricky will be on Rhapsody until March 11, so it's sometime after that depending on if he is going straight to Oasis or taking a short break in between ships)

Radiance OTS - Bill Brunkhorst is filling in for Bobby Brown (approx 6 week break which began mid-December). Paul Rutter for the Alaska season, May through Sept.

Rhapsody OTS - Ricky Matthews January 7 through March 11. Graham Seymour for the Alaska season beginning May 24 (who will be the CD March 11 through May 24?)

Serenade OTS - Ken Jones Dec 14 until Jan 28. James Andrews will return Jan 28 until most likely the repo back to the Med for the summer. Ken is likely doing the repositioning on that date .

Splendour OTS - João Pereira returned Dec 9 for the winter season in South America

Vision OTS - Keith Williams started Sept 14 until Jan 14

Voyager OTS - Graham Seymour January 8 until March 23rd to fill-in for Gordon Whatman's break

Hi Donna,

We are on Allure right now and Allan Brooks just was on the PA, announcing the muster drill.

Haven't seen him with our own eyes but he is also on the TV.

Take care,

Andrew

Andrew if you can find out who will be on January 27TH? I'm hoping Allan Brooks.

Thanks enjoy your cruise.

Confused! Ken posted on FB that he was joining the ship today. Maybe you can find out if this is just an overlap before the changeover?

Just got back from watching the Aqua Theatre show and Allan came out at the end of the show and did the cruise director talk. If I see him around the ship will ask him how long he will be on board.

There was another CC member who was no a B2B and if I bump into them in the lounge I will ask them who was the CD last week. Sounds like they are swapping soon from the FB comment by Ken. I will let you know if I find out more info.

Andrew

Hi Donna

I bumped into or fellow CCers this morning so I asked them and Allan Brooks was on board last week. I am beginning to think that Ken did take his break over the Holidays, especially with his FB comment.

If I find out anything else I will let you know, otherwise I will continue to relax by the beach pool.

Andrew

Hi Donna

I bumped into or fellow CCers this morning so I asked them and Allan Brooks was on board last week. I am beginning to think that Ken did take his break over the Holidays, especially with his FB comment.

If I find out anything else I will let you know, otherwise I will continue to relax by the beach pool.

Andrew

You lucky dog you... :D

Donna, just off Freedom and Michael Rasmussen, the HD, told us at the D/D+/PC breakfast that Richard Spacey would be joining the Freedom as CD and replacing Drew when he leaves. Of course, that could change.

Wow..I thought Richard was going back to EX in February, and Leigh was being reassigned. I know that Richard was on Freedom before and requested a smaller ship. Oh well...the plot thickens...

I suppose things changed when Graham moved from Freedom sooner than originally planned. They can keep Leigh on EX (which he prefers) if Richard replaces Graham as the regular Freedom CD (Drew is the break fill-in).

It'll be interesting to see how the CD movement plays out over the next few weeks/months.

I am sure you will have Ken Rush.

I agree...Ken Rush joined Allure yesterday, so he is probably starting his CD rotation with next week's sailing, and Allan Brooks is probably finishing up his current rotation this week. They sometimes have an overlap onboard for the last week of one CD and the first week of another, just to make sure the changeover is smooth.

Donna, just off Freedom and Michael Rasmussen, the HD, told us at the D/D+/PC breakfast that Richard Spacey would be joining the Freedom as CD and replacing Drew when he leaves. Of course, that could change.

Adventure OTS - Anthony Richards starts January 6

Allure OTS - As reported from cruisers currently on the ship, Allan Brooks is the CD for the January 6th sailing. Ken Rush posted on his FB page that he was returning to Allure from his vacation on January 6 - perhaps there is an overlapping transitional period before the changeover?

Brilliance OTS - Paul Lancaster started September 21 until the end of January (exact date? Who will be the next CD?)

Enchantment OTS - Luke Aerosmith started Nov 1. John Blair is due back on Jan 14. *Marc Walker expects to join Enchantment on June 3, 2013 for 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral per his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cruis...609?ref=stream

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb November 24 until February 1st ***Richard Spacey said that he expects to return to EX on February 1st, and at that point, Leigh said that he expects to be transferred to another (unknown) ship as their CD. However, there is a report from Freedom that Richard will be reassigned to FR, so there might be some changes to the expected schedule.

Freedom OTS - Drew Devine January 6 though March 3. (Richard Spacey is rumored to be replacing Graham Seymour as the regular CD on Freedom as of March 3, as Graham was reassigned to other ships. This has not been confirmed by Richard yet, and could change)

Grandeur OTS - Rico du Breil started Oct 26 (until when?) *Jimmy Rhodes starts April 21 in Baltimore, and this will be his regular ship for a few contracts.

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton started November 22 until sometime in March, returning end of May through early September (exact dates? Who will be filling in for Joff from March through May?)

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) starts Jan 5 until sometime in March, and again from July to Sept (exact dates needed) and will be alternating with Carly Boileau (March through July, and again in Sept).

Legend OTS - Dan Whitney started August 21 (until when?) Jimmy Rhodes will be on Legend post-drydock and prior to his moving to Grandeur in April (exact dates unknown)

Liberty OTS - Who is the new CD starting Jan 5? Rich Edwards should be returning from his break sometime in April (exact date?)

Majesty OTS - Mitch Merucci started Nov 22 for 2 months (exact end date?), then Susan from Scotland is scheduled to be the CD.

Mariner OTS - Carly Boileau until Feb 10 then Steve Davis Feb.10 - May 6th

Monarch OTS - Marc Walker Nov. 16 until April 1 when Monarch leaves the fleet.

Navigator OTS - Jimmy Rhodes started Nov 3 until Jan 19, then Simona Ferraiuolo from Jan 19 until March 30, then Keith Williams March 30 through April 21

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert started December 1. Ricky Matthews will be back to cover Amy's break (exact date unknown, but Ricky will be on Rhapsody until March 11, so it's sometime after that depending on if he is going straight to Oasis or taking a short break in between ships)

Radiance OTS - Bill Brunkhorst is filling in for Bobby Brown (approx 6 week break which began mid-December). Paul Rutter for the Alaska season, May through Sept.

Rhapsody OTS - Ricky Matthews January 7 through March 11. Graham Seymour for the Alaska season beginning May 24 (who will be the CD March 11 through May 24?)

Serenade OTS - Ken Jones Dec 14 until Jan 28. James Andrews will return Jan 28 until most likely the repo back to the Med for the summer. Ken is likely doing the repositioning on that date .

Splendour OTS - João Pereira returned Dec 9 for the winter season in South America

Vision OTS - Keith Williams started Sept 14 until Jan 14

Voyager OTS - Graham Seymour January 8 until March 23rd to fill-in for Gordon Whatman's break

Wow..I thought Richard was going back to EX in February, and Leigh was being reassigned. I know that Richard was on Freedom before and requested a smaller ship. Oh well...the plot thickens...

I suppose things changed when Graham moved from Freedom sooner than originally planned. They can keep Leigh on EX (which he prefers) if Richard replaces Graham as the regular Freedom CD (Drew is the break fill-in).

It'll be interesting to see how the CD movement plays out over the next few weeks/months.

Hmmm... After cruising with BOTH Richard and Leigh on EX back in May (and getting REALLY SPOILED), and reading this board I had it in my mind that I'd be with just Richard this time in February... Well, in my book, Leigh is every bit as good as Richard so it should be a very good (but a bit cold) cruise.

btw, I will most definitely report back once I return as to who is where.

Steve

Hmmm... After cruising with BOTH Richard and Leigh on EX back in May (and getting REALLY SPOILED), and reading this board I had it in my mind that I'd be with just Richard this time in February... Well, in my book, Leigh is every bit as good as Richard so it should be a very good (but a bit cold) cruise.

btw, I will most definitely report back once I return as to who is where.

Steve

Yes, please do tell! I leave on a long awaited cruise later in June & would love to hear who the CD is! (although I don't really know anyone, reading so many posts about all the CDs makes me feel like I do!) :)

Hello again Donna,

Live report from the beach pool, via iPad. We had dinner last night at Chops, and the Senior and Junior training officers were seated beside us. We all had a wonderful dinner with lots of laughs.

I got a bit of insider info and funny stories and asked about the CD position. Both are on board, and Allan is done this week. She informed us that she didn't even know Ken was back until she saw him on board. She stated she thought they both worked well together with switching back and forth.

If things work out we will go for a drink later in the week with both of them. It turns out the Senior officer lives an hour away from us.

Signing off from the beach pool,

Andrew

Oh no so Richard spacey will not be our cruise director on feb 1st on explorer!!! I was really looking forward to him!!!! :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He should be...........

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb November 24 until February 1st ***Richard Spacey said that he expects to return to EX on February 1st, and at that point, Leigh said that he expects to be transferred to another (unknown) ship as their CD. However, there is a report from Freedom that Richard will be reassigned to FR, so there might be some changes to the expected schedule.

Freedom OTS - Drew Devine January 6 though March 3. (Richard Spacey is rumored to be replacing Graham Seymour as the regular CD on Freedom as of March 3, as Graham was reassigned to other ships. This has not been confirmed by Richard yet, and could change)

Does anyone happen to know who the CD was on Voyager in May of 06? Sorry for the question, that was my first cruise and I remember the gentleman well, but didn't pay that much attention then, I know who all the CD's were after.

I'll be watching the Allure notices. We had Ken Rush last time, he was fine, but I skipped Love and Marriage and Quest, two places the CD's personality can shine through.

Any ideas where Luke Aerowsmith goes from Enchantment? I had heard he AND activities manager Darryl Dyball were going to Jewel, not I'm not sure if I misheard?

Dennis and Carly are supposed to be the regular CD's on Jewel, at least until the Fall.

He should be...........

If the info coming from Freedom is correct, then this makes perfect sense. Richard can do a month over on EX before going over to FR, which would give Leigh a break between contracts.

But, all this is speculation. Until Richard confirms (via FB or Twitter), and until someone onboard EX confirms with Leigh and someone onboard confirms with Drew, info coming from other sources simply isn't as reliable as what comes directly from the CD's themselves (especially emails coming from RCI or from others aboard the ship).

This seems to be the "season" for switching up CD's, so things are changing at the drop of a hat. It's so hard to sift through things to determine what's really going to happen. And, then plans get changed before they even begin.

Anyway, the best we can do is to have people on the ships speak directly with the CD, and report the info back to us. I appreciate all those cruisers who come back to this thread to give us CD info directly from the source.

Archived