bathrobes in suites

NoobCruise

Sorry - you can not take the robes home. There is a note on them about how to purchase them -- you can even order monograms on them.

The slippers don't have a hard sole on them -- I find them to hard to walk in. They are free for you to take home as there isn't any way for them to be cleaned for the next passengers.

There are robes in all HAL cabins. Suite guests also receive slippers. I actually like them and have brought home more than one pair. :)

I have heard people say they requested larger robes and think they were provided. Doesn't hurt to ask.

The robes are for use on the ship, same as hotels, but are available for purchase, if you wish.

You are welcome to take the slippers home at no charge.

Sorry - you can not take the robes home. There is a note on them about how to purchase them -- you can even order monograms on them.

The slippers don't have a hard sole on them -- I find them to hard to walk in. They are free for you to take home as there isn't any way for them to be cleaned for the next passengers.

I learn something new on CC all the time, thanks!

I buy a Carnival robe once a year and my last is in dire need of replacement. I was assuming that HAL had these nice, chunky, terry robes. However, they were the polyester-feeling, silkier types. I guess I will have to order off of the Carnival site. Waaah. First World Problems:rolleyes:.

HAL used to have those very thick, heavy terry robes but switched to this new style about 4 or 5 years ago. It was when they started providing robes in all cabins that they switched. They used to only put robes in the Suites.

My DH loves the Robes but most the time they are not big enough. I'm wondering if you can get your stewart to exchange it for a different size? Only probably once or twice out of many cruises have they fit him.

We always ask for our "big boy" robes when we get to the stateroom. They have always been very good about getting them for us.

Douglas...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We always ask for our "big boy" robes when we get to the stateroom. They have always been very good about getting them for us.

Douglas...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got smart on our TA last fall, and requested a grande robe. It appeared within a day or so...;);)

When we took the '08 Grand Asia cruise one of the gifts from our TA was a set of two HAL robes which we dutifully had monogrammed. Today, almost four years later, DH and I still enjoy our morning coffee and tea (served in our Dam Ship mugs, of course) wrapped in the warmth and good memories of our HAL robes. This was a gift that we would have never thought to purchase for ourselves yet we have enjoyed it almost daily for four years. So glad our TA thought of it!

I think it was in our deluxe suite on Zuiderdam, the slippers were put out at night on a cloth by the bed. As you approached the bed, the cloth said "good night" and when you looked at it from the bed, it said "good morning." I didn't much care about the slippers, but I really wanted that cloth. Then I remembered I'd have to put it out for myself, and the charm of it was lost. I only took the slippers home.

and the new robes fit very well. In fact we stayed in a Spa cabin on Euro in Feb and they had the terry robes and we asked for the cotton ones. We like them so much, we bought 2 a couple of years ago. I took my slippers and use them around the house and throw the in the washing machine when they get dirty.

Archived